Blade II DTS Reboots Windows
I need t find out if this is just my setup or if this is a real bug that I need to report. I tried searching fourms but I'm not sure were to start as other DTS movies work fine and Blade II came up with a 169 threads.

The Movie Blade II reboots your computer!
Info on my system:
I have a Sony 7.1 DTS and dolby reciver hooked up via spdif through a 7.1 sound card that is set for DTS and Dolby live and Dharma is set to pass that info via my sound card. I can provide a crash reprt later but I'm not at home right now.

How it crashes:
Insert the movie Blade II and select DTS 6.1 on the DVD menu
Turn screen info on using O and I keys on your keyboard
Wait for the sound on the dvd menu to stop, your reciver should at this point switch DTS from dolby 5.1 EX
Select play movie from the DVD menu and watch what happens
The reciver will switch back to dolby 5.1 EX when the intro starts
Then the movie trys to start and the reciver switches back to DTS
At this point the whole computer will reboot! This KILLS both Dharma and Windows HARD!
If Windows restarts then you probably have a bug in a device driver. I'd guess it's in the sound card drivers given yopur description above.

JR
Thanks for the suggestion JR but if that was the case and it was a driver then why would other DVD's play DTS just fine? I tried it using Highlander DVD that also has DTS and Dolby 5.1 EX on it. I would love for someone else to give it a try and let me know if it crashes their system.
It could also be the awesome Intel drivers teaming with Windows XP Smile

You need to post upload a debug log on pastebin.com and give more info about your config.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blade II DTS Reboots Windows0