Different FanArts/Pictures Of The NowPlaying Artist/Band?
So, i used intensivelly XBMC in last few weeks.

i wonder, why there is no multiple fanart possibility of the artist i'm switching on for exmple in visualisation, or artist view, or album view - to change in background.

if i need that feature in xbmc then is this for music, and not for series or movies. because at listening to music i don't have a video. and it is more important to have this feature for music than tv shows.

for exmple in every album folder and artist folder there can be a folder named extrafanart or fanart. and i can put 50 pictures or fanart of the artist/band.

is this possible with dharma 3 or it depends on skinner?

xbmc is also not optimized for listening music.

for example, if i'm on artist view, why there is no possibility to see how many albums i have of this artist inside. and maybe which albums. this is more important then where he is born.

Music listening should also be optimized, not to switch back to choose another artist, but to show next artists on album views or song views, or visualization. to be more interactive.

The logic behind!?

if you watch movies, you have to click once time for two hours, also for tv shows.

but if you listening to music, zapping threw, then you click in 5 minutes 2 or many times. it is very uncompfortable in xbmc, even if i have remote.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different FanArts/Pictures Of The NowPlaying Artist/Band?0