help compile dharma beta 3
I get the following error when trying to compile ...

WebServer.cpp: In static member function ‘static int CWebServer::CreateFileDownloadResponse(MHD_Connection*, const CStdString&)’:
WebServer.cpp:268:90: error: invalid conversion from ‘int (*)(void*, uint64_t, char*, int)’ to ‘ssize_t (*)(void*, uint64_t, char*, size_t)’
WebServer.cpp:268:90: error: initializing argument 3 of ‘MHD_Response* MHD_create_response_from_callback(uint64_t, size_t, ssize_t (*)(void*, uint64_t, char*, size_t), void*, void (*)(void*))’
make[1]: *** [WebServer.o] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/daheld/Dharma_beta3/xbmc/utils'
make: *** [xbmc/utils/utils.a] Fehler 2

any help from your side?

thx in advance
opensuse is my guess. opensuse has borken headers, i believe it has been reported. replace the MHD_VERSION 2 in the 0x009002 (or thereabout) define with a 0.
first - you are right! "opensuse 11.3"

sorry but I'm not realy shure what you mean ...
I guess the problem is microhttp.h so I downloaded the latest version ( libmicrohttpd-0.9.2.tar.gz ) compiled and installed ... but the problem still remains
yes, cause for some reason the opensuse devs did not bump the version in that header.

Open Webserver.cpp (the file it failed at). you'll find shit like
Code:
#if (MHD_VERSION >= 0x00090200)
ssize_t CWebServer::ContentReaderCallback (void *cls, uint64_t pos, char *buf, s
#elif (MHD_VERSION >= 0x00040001)
the 2 in the first line there, make it a 0 and it will workaround the bug (there may be more lines liek it).
I already search the sring in WebServer.h but there are only
MHD_VERSION >= 0x00040002 - lines
the MHD_VERSION >= 0x0008xxxxx line is missing in the file

any way ... thx for your help, so far
just to tell you ...
I've solved the problem by using the latest svn -- and not the dharma beta 3 release...

thx for your help !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help compile dharma beta 30