TV Show Theme music support?
Lightbulb 
Has anyone managed to run this plugin?:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...music+show

Quote:will automatically launch when browsing videolibrary, automaticaly end when playing video or exiting video library
add this button in MyVideoNav.xml:

<control type="button" id="9999">
<description>trigger</description>
<onfocus>XBMC.RunScript(script.TvTunes,backend=True&amploop=False)</onfocus>
<onfocus>SetFocus(50)</onfocus>
<texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
<texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
</control>

change the defaultcontrol to 9999 (or id you want for this control) and put your previous defaultcontrol in SefFocus()
loop can be True or False if you want or not to repeat the theme in loop while browsing in the tv show.

you can also use this visible condition to prevent activating visualisation or music baground fanart:
!SubString(Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)

I do not get to run this magnificent application.

Anyone can publish. Xml already modified for Transparency?

Thanks.
i've added support for this in the svn version of T!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Star 
Watching HD Nation today and noticed a free form version of coverflow displaying the latest releases to make bluray this week, and as the covers turned there was a door opening sound... I'd like a whoosh, along with some nice generic audio like you hear in theatres before the start of the entertainment. Popcorn smells please...
ronie Wrote:i've added support for this in the svn version of T!

THANKS!
I'm going down the vsn and test it.
This works great running from SVN.

I do have a problem with it though, when I select "Recently Added" from the TV Show submenu on the main page, it will start playing the theme song to the first episode selected, even when the cursor is over other episodes.

I think it would make the most sense to just not play any theme music on the "Recently Added" page.
Adam B. Wrote:This works great running from SVN.

I do have a problem with it though, when I select "Recently Added" from the TV Show submenu on the main page, it will start playing the theme song to the first episode selected, even when the cursor is over other episodes.

I think it would make the most sense to just not play any theme music on the "Recently Added" page.

this should be reported on the script thread, that's not a skin matters.
Hm,

does'nt work correctly. I'm running Debian Squeeze XBMC 10.5 pre Rev. 35061 with T! 661

If I enable the script it works but I cannot hear the music-themes. Only if I get close to the speaker I can hear it (very quiet and scratchy and crappy)

It also causes XBMC crashes sometimes if I want to access my libaries.

crash-logs does'nt say anything....

Please appologize my bad english.

If you got any ideas it would be nice if you can help.

Regards

Oliver
as stated before :

this should be reported on the script thread, that's not a skin matters.

+ it works if you can play theme, maybe you should see your settings.

and please, even if log doesn't say anything to you, it can tell something to me , so please, don't forget it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Theme music support?0