Dharma shutdown / restart problem + ir problem
Is anyone else having shutdown problem with dharma beta 3 Huh?? I don't want to create a ticket incase it was a user end problem.

Also I got ion 330 and installation guide for xbmc 9.11 installation of ir remote is not working. Any idea Huh?
Hi Nero. I have an Asrock ION 330 HT, and I'm running Dharma beta 2- I also experience shutdown / resume problems sometimes. I'm sure these issues will be sorted out in the final release...

Also, the remote will not work out of the box until the Live is based on Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick), which is happening soon. So just a little patience... Smile
Try search and turning off Aero.
What operating system?

If it's Windows there is now an addon to configure the Asrock remote.

JR
nero12 Wrote:Is anyone else having shutdown problem with dharma beta 3 Huh?? I don't want to create a ticket incase it was a user end problem.

Also I got ion 330 and installation guide for xbmc 9.11 installation of ir remote is not working. Any idea Huh?

I had my install working perfect when going from B1 upgrade to B2 then B3. Yesterday i wanted to make a fresh install. After i dl dharma b3 and installed i could not for the life of me get the remote working. After some reading to and downgrading the kernel i manage to get it working. Only issue now is that when i shutdown xbmc it just realoads. I have to push the damn button lol. Anyway im going to stick with it until the final release.
---------------------------------------------------
Intel NUC Haswell D34010WYK | ATV2 | Logitech Harmony One | Onkyo TX-NR808 Receiver | QNAP 809 | APC Back-UPS RS 550
well i guess i wait patiently

i use ubuntu karmic 9.14

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma shutdown / restart problem + ir problem0