[RELEASE] XBMC Debug Log - Addon Script

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thread Closed
amet Offline
How do ya like them apples?
It's only in dharma repo, 10.0-9 uses Eden repo

As soon as I have some time, I'll make it Eden ready and push to official repo

Always read the XBMC_Online_Manual,Frequently_Asked_Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log_file.
find
xbmcfr33k Offline
Is there a way to update to dharma simply? How would I go about switching to XBMC using that repo?

From terminal or using nito?

I can switch over especially if some issues I am seeing could be related to Eden repo. I want to go with what the majority of what users are running and where most support is on this forum.

I see from the downloads page also nightly builds but staying away from that for now.

I should be fairly easy for me to reinstall Bluecop and icefilms and who knows maybe dharma offers more program plugs-ins?

If you have a quick line on how to switch or if I can uninstall using nito and reinstall using nito then it should be simple yes?

This is how I did it before and I am wondering if this type of install runs the Eden Repo?

I uninstalled it through Nito but Nito does not seem to have the option to install another repo?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ins...MC_on_ATV2
(This post was last modified: 2011-07-17 19:31 by xbmcfr33k.)
find
islander473 Offline
Sad  Python Script URLLIB2.URLERROR
[align=right]Anyone have an idea why I can successfully install Add-Ons but they fail every time I try to run them? Fairly new to configuring XBMC. Please see my pastebin. Cheers!
find
amet Offline
islander473 Wrote:[align=right]Anyone have an idea why I can successfully install Add-Ons but they fail every time I try to run them? Fairly new to configuring XBMC. Please see my pastebin. Cheers!

Because you enabled proxy

Always read the XBMC_Online_Manual,Frequently_Asked_Questions and search the forum before posting.
find
piotrasd Offline
i have this same error i dont know why ... Sad
This is debug Sad

http://pastebin.com/y6vrpU7M

(latest XBMC-PVR-git + latest xbmc.subtitles git)
find
amet Offline
piotrasd Wrote:i have this same error i dont know why ... Sad
This is debug Sad

http://pastebin.com/y6vrpU7M

(latest XBMC-PVR-git + latest xbmc.subtitles git)

why would you post this hereConfused

find
hunkyn Offline
Fan
Hello is there anyway we can get a zip file so i can install this? i have couple of add-ons for the first time with an issue since i started using 7 months and now i have no idea to submit the pastebin. This would be perfect for me.

FYI i am using the eden nightlies.

Thanks

Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
find
eskro Offline
Posting Freak
amet Wrote:System->Addons->Get-Addons->XBMC.org addon repository->Program Addons) and install it.

There's no DEBUG LOG addon in this location,,,
where can i install this addon?

thx
find
solidsatras Offline
@Eskro
amet Wrote:It's only in dharma repo, 10.0-9 uses Eden repo

As soon as I have some time, I'll make it Eden ready and push to official repo
find
rajmehta Offline
Hello,

I am a complete noob with XBMC, so I am sorry if you have answered this question before.

I keep on getting the script failed: addon.py error or the script failed: plugin.xyz error (xyz = name of plugin)

I am running winxp with xmbc 10.1 - the latest stable build. Here is the link to my xmbc log file http://pastebin.com/sCYfEGfS.

Appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this.

Thanks a lot.
find
hunkyn Offline
Fan
rajmehta Wrote:Hello,

I am a complete noob with XBMC, so I am sorry if you have answered this question before.

I keep on getting the script failed: addon.py error or the script failed: plugin.xyz error (xyz = name of plugin)

I am running winxp with XBMC 10.1 - the latest stable build. Here is the link to my XBMC log file http://pastebin.com/sCYfEGfS.

Appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this.

Thanks a lot.

Raj, are you not able to play from a particular plugin or any plugin? If it is from a particular plugin i would suggest post this in that plugin thread and you may get faster response. Also this thread is only for debug log addon and if you any issues with this addon post here.

Thanks and welcome to XBMC.

Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
find
DejaVu Offline
Posting Freak
This would be awesome for Eden (ATV2) users that are bit thick like me and have trouble digging out the Log! Any progress by any chance?

I even requested this to be made when it already was (ish).

[Image: watched-fanart.jpg]
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
find
amet Offline
I will make sure there is a eden version soon... just busy atm Sad

find
moshimoshi80 Offline
eskro Wrote:There's no DEBUG LOG addon in this location,,,
where can i install this addon?

thx

I also have the same problem...i searched in every folder and i cannot find it either...
find
giftie Offline
Skilled Python Coder
read the message right before your post.. There is not an Eden version yet.. (ATV2 = Eden)

[Image: e4f63e45ba34fe4695b3bb08eb2499d8e4ee484e...4c076g.jpg]
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first you can also use XBMC Log Uploader Script.
Cinema Experience
Cinema Experience Wiki
cdART Manager
fanart.tv

find