• 29(current)
Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows
bolter: Well, I made some fixes but do not know if it helps since I still do not see the core of the problem. However, I made a different debug logging system because the previous one seems to be losing some of the important messages (was not thread safe probably) I need to know to fix it completely. Please, test another version 0.1.9.4x3. Thanks...
BlackMan: Thank you for your hard work.
Unfortunately, this version of fix isn't work for me, look at the picture. I can't find debug.log file, where it's saved?
(2012-03-15, 12:27)BlackMan Wrote: bolter: Well, I made some fixes but do not know if it helps since I still do not see the core of the problem. However, I made a different debug logging system because the previous one seems to be losing some of the important messages (was not thread safe probably) I need to know to fix it completely. Please, test another version 0.1.9.4x3. Thanks...

Will give it a go tonight

Thanks again
(2012-03-15, 12:27)BlackMan Wrote: bolter: Well, I made some fixes but do not know if it helps since I still do not see the core of the problem. However, I made a different debug logging system because the previous one seems to be losing some of the important messages (was not thread safe probably) I need to know to fix it completely. Please, test another version 0.1.9.4x3. Thanks...

I hope this is the file you wanted BlackMan as there doesn't seem to be a debug.log file anymore

[attachment=200]
(2012-03-16, 07:42)bolter Wrote: I hope this is the file you wanted BlackMan as there doesn't seem to be a debug.log file anymore

Bolter, I can't find this file (XbmcOniMon.log), where it's saved?
Arczi:It will appear with the files that came with 0.1.9.4X3 when you turn on the detailed logging in settings of XbmcOniMon and run the XBMC until your LCD fails to work correctly

One thing I have noticed now BlackMan is that when I reboot my system with 0.1.9.4X3 installed I get the following error message "An unhandled exception has occured. Please check the debug/error log for more details." Which seems to be the same error message that Arczi gets now.

Well, another temporary version 0.1.9.4x4 is available now. I made some more fixes and partly revised process of obtaining data from XBMC. I hope it helps...
(2012-03-16, 18:10)BlackMan Wrote: Well, another temporary version 0.1.9.4x4 is available now. I made some more fixes and partly revised process of obtaining data from XBMC. I hope it helps...

Great job, BlackMan Smile, for now it seems that's ok. Still I'll be tested, then join the log file.
Unhandled exception with version 0.1.9.4x4. It's trying to create the xbmc-on-imon.log file in the C:\Windows\System32\ folder instead of the program's own folder.

Since the program isn't running with elevated priviledges the action fails with an access denied message. This hasn't occured in any previous version.

This only seems to happen when the program starts automatically on login / system start. Manually starting it does not produce the error.
(2012-03-16, 21:55)arczi Wrote:
(2012-03-16, 18:10)BlackMan Wrote: Well, another temporary version 0.1.9.4x4 is available now. I made some more fixes and partly revised process of obtaining data from XBMC. I hope it helps...

Great job, BlackMan Smile, for now it seems that's ok. Still I'll be tested, then join the log file.

I have to agree with Arczi, your a legend BlackMan everything is working great.

Please keep this great program going.
Hiya,.

Working well but thought I'd point out that unless I restart the programme after every change It will function abnormally.

Cheers for all the hard work.

Can someone point me in the right direction to enable the time? I got lost in the thread and cant find it. Thanks guys.

(2012-03-16, 23:44)gibxxi Wrote: Unhandled exception with version 0.1.9.4x4. It's trying to create the xbmc-on-imon.log file in the C:\Windows\System32\ folder instead of the program's own folder.

BlackMan: When the program starts automatically on system start, I have the same problem as Gibxxi. When I run the program manually everything is ok.
(2012-03-17, 20:37)arczi Wrote:
(2012-03-16, 23:44)gibxxi Wrote: Unhandled exception with version 0.1.9.4x4. It's trying to create the xbmc-on-imon.log file in the C:\Windows\System32\ folder instead of the program's own folder.

BlackMan: When the program starts automatically on system start, I have the same problem as Gibxxi. When I run the program manually everything is ok.

The latest version of the program for me is running "sweet as" for the last day or so (No problems what so ever)
Just a suggestion - Have you guys turned off the debug.log function in the settings? because I had that the same problem as you in 0.1.9.4X3
but not in 0.1.9.4x4 and the only difference that I have is I turned of debug.log
Debug logging is not enabled in my copy.. Besides, the error does not refer to the debug log but the normal program log.

Upgraded by stopping, and exiting the program, then copying the new files over the old and starting the new copy direct from it's program folder for the first run.
(2012-03-18, 00:14)gibxxi Wrote: Debug logging is not enabled in my copy.. Besides, the error does not refer to the debug log but the normal program log.

Upgraded by stopping, and exiting the program, then copying the new files over the old and starting the new copy direct from it's program folder for the first run.

I think I spoke too soon, I now get the same message where it's trying to write xbmc-on-imon.log to system32
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows7