• 13(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
1.1.74 - Release Date 30.12.2011

-add - NEW ViewType for TV-Series "FANART AIR BOOK" with nice functional Buttons.

Database TV-SHOWS:

Database TV-SEASONS:

Database TV-EPISODES:

And the last changes from this Skin.

1.1.70 - Release Date 24.12.2011

Merry Christmas 2011! And a Happy NEW YEAR 2012!

- change - video fullscren for pseudoTv.Script
- fix - under skin settings are not all Home-Views to selected.
- fix - Weather window: (eden) Location Name was missing.

1.1.65 - Release Date 14.12.2011

- change - reorganized alternate View 5 (Icon-view) again.
- change - reorganized PANEL VIEW
- add - xmas "joggler-logo"

1.1.60 - Release Date 30.11.2011

- change - reorganized alternate View 5 (Icon-view)
- change - Dialog window for selecting the Home-views

1.1.57 - Release Date 16.11.2011

- add - alternate View 5 at HOME (Icon view)
- fix - Shutdown buttons (not worked correctly under linux)
- add - New view: MEDIA LIST 1
- change - listitem.thumb bzw. listitem.icon war ohne background TRUE. ab Skin vers. 1.1.55 alle über suchen und ersetzen geändert.

1.1.53 - Release Date 16.11.2011

- add - Artist Music Last.FM thumb (small) to Vis with to ways to use it: please check the Skin Settings -> Touch
- add - Artist Music CLEARlogo support to Vis with to ways to use it: please check the Skin Settings -> Touch
- add - Artist Music CLEARlogo support to default LIST View, othe views comes ... at near time.
- add - Thumbnail View TWO (15 Items) Thumbnail View default has (8 Items)

1.1.50 - Release Date 06.11.2011

- add - custom "Locked Screen" afaik Smartphones

1.1.45 - Release Date 30.10.2011

- change - Path after click to the Home "HD MOVIES" button, it goes now to more HD Playlists (Movies, TvSeries, Music Videos) content is th xbmc Video-database.
- add - Context Menue Button to 3D Wheel Views.

1.1.41 - Release Date 29.10.2011

- fix - Artist Slideshow not worked under PRE-EDEN (with Joggler-Edition Script and with ronie´s default script "script.artistslideshow" (part 2/2)
- add - On Artist Slideshow at Home´s a Qiuck Prvious of all currently playing Artist downloaded images (starting this in the middle/bottom of the slideshow Image, stoping click again).

- fix - Artist Slideshow not worked under PRE-EDEN (with Joggler-Edition Script and with ronie´s default script "script.artistslideshow" (part 1/2)

- add - forgot to add "APPS" default Button at HOME

- add - Rollback for Addons
- change - reorganized the dialog window over the "APP" (top) Button - it´s now possible to add/start many of your favorites Addons, must be installed (and delete this from the favorites position). You can add 8 pro Section Music, Pictures, Videos, Programms.
- fix - wrong includes

- fix - importand FIX why xbmc crashed when using the logodownloader.script in VideoInfoDialog window. (with the lasted xbmc nightly and logo-script).

- add - ROOT - Button on right-Top, the navigate to the root path is now faster.
- add - MPAA - tv Series Ratings (us).
- add - Zoom Thumbs on FileBrowser.
- add - extra Fanart slideshow for TV and Movies on Video Info dialog window after pushing the Pictures button, Inclusive a button to start the addon "extrafanartdownloader" please config this addon if you need only tv-fanarts ore movie-fanarts.
- change - VideoInfo, small changes on the positions of the thumbs, again Smile

- change - Dialog select: Bigger thumbs and zoom option for the thumbs (its the window who change the skin ore the logo script.)
- change - VideoInfo, small changes on the positions of the thumbs.

- fix - TV-GUIDE not working with the newest pre eden xbmc
- add - new horizontal Home view (status its by the beginning).
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Hello there and happy new year!

I have a question for the latests update (1.1.74 - Release Date 30.12.2011).

For the versions before, while playing a video, I could left-click on the bottom of the screen and get the info of the played file, but with the last version I can do that only if I click the second button on the right side of the window (the one below the one that shows / hides the main/up player control).

Now, with the latest version if I mouse-over, the bottom of the window I get a blue-ish / cyan semi-transparent rectangle with no content in it and if I click on it I get to the last opened location while the video still plays.

Is this a bug or some unfinished implemented feature of the skin, or I did some bad setting on the skin?

I am using beta-release Eden on winblows and I use the FileBrowser.xml file that is more compact from a previous version.

Cheers and thanks in advance.
I've been wondering when is the first report ... "what is this!" Big Grin

That was more or less a quick solution. Under Eden I got the info dialog not go away. I will change/edit this again so that works on eden and dharma. I hope Rolleyes
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
1.1.78 - Release Date 08.01.2012

- add - NEW ViewType for Movies (Database) "FANART AIR BOOK"
- add - Button to open Player Path dialog window, finding in FullscreenVideo label "TOUCH CONTROL"
- change - on the new vietype for TV-Series "FANART AIR BOOK" tvshow folder thumb was not visible when entering with smartplaylist in the DB or entering about *ALL SEASONS
- change - Flaggings in Fullscreen Video, add language and MPAA
- change - many scrollbars fixes (yet not all)
- change - Fullscreen Video Info dialog ON/OFF Buttons at bottom to work with Dharma and eden (beta).
- change - seekslider (smaler) in Fullscreen Video ( notice there is a Settings option "EDEN Mode" -> SkinSettings)

john.doe Wrote:Hello there and happy new year!

I have a question for the latests update (1.1.74 - Release Date 30.12.2011).

For the versions before, while playing a video, I could left-click on the bottom of the screen and get the info of the played file, but with the last version I can do that only if I click the second button on the right side of the window (the one below the one that shows / hides the main/up player control).

Now, with the latest version if I mouse-over, the bottom of the window I get a blue-ish / cyan semi-transparent rectangle with no content in it and if I click on it I get to the last opened location while the video still plays.

Is this a bug or some unfinished implemented feature of the skin, or I did some bad setting on the skin?

I am using beta-release Eden on winblows and I use the FileBrowser.xml file that is more compact from a previous version.

Cheers and thanks in advance.
Hi, john.doe
can you check this?
Quote:- change - Fullscreen Video Info dialog ON/OFF Buttons at bottom to work with Dharma and eden (beta).
Skin.JOGGLER
Heya,

I was about to just thank you for the quick fix when I saw your question...

So, yes, it's working, quite nicely actually - the fade in / out effect with the "blueish/cyan square" sometimes shows / sometimes doesn't (depending on how quick is the click-on and click-off), but the show and hide "area" (I suppose you say "button" when you mean the wide down/area since there is no actual visible button Smile ) works flawlessly.

On the other hand (damn, I'm picky Wink ) I will test this again to see if it's a bug or not: before activating the "Eden mode" from the skin settings I got a xmbc blockage - black screen after the skin update and a try to use a menu. I had to kill xbmc from the task manager since nothing was working but a black screen.

I am not sure if your skin is the culprit though since I had such blockage already but every time after the finishing of a video file / stream playing....

Cheers and thanks.
john.doe Wrote:On the other hand (damn, I'm picky Wink ) I will test this again to see if it's a bug or not: before activating the "Eden mode" from the skin settings I got a XBMC blockage - black screen after the skin update and a try to use a menu. I had to kill xbmc from the task manager since nothing was working but a black screen.

I am not sure if your skin is the culprit though since I had such blockage already but every time after the finishing of a video file / stream playing....

Cheers and thanks.

Dharma xbmc ?

First THX for the Feedback, I think I will not make any more changes with this "Buttons" Laugh (yes they are buttons).

Second. This is not good, I had no problems with my xbmc´s beta Eden. On the O2 Joggler is still dharma and since I have not tested it yet. With the EdenMODE really changed much, keep only the size of seeksliders. Although he is Wide / higher but displayed only a thicker line. What bothers me is now the beam thickness.

Are these blockades with other skins? finished playing the Video?

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
Hello there, sorry for the delayed answer. Been kinda busy lately.

It's EDEN beta(1?) but it was upgraded from dharma 10.0 then 10.1, to nightlies from nov, dec. last year and finally to eden beta.

So no clean install of Eden.

I couldn't reproduce the blockage with disabling eden mode so I guess it was just a transient error from updating the skin.

I really do not use other skins beside yours since I did install it (I like it since I can make the most of it by using wireless mouse) so I can't be sure if the blockage is due to the skin or xbmc itself.

I also can't reproduce it since it happens from time to time but not that much, lately I had no blockage or freeze (I had those too but bear in mind that it runs on winblowz). Nevertheless, I'll keep and eye and notice you if it happens.

The other skin I was using before this was Influence but that one became deadly slow on my pc after an upgrade (I think because of "ken burn effects" or something similar so I ditched it).

Here are some errors just after xbmc is started with your skin (horizontal menu):

Code:
ERROR: Couldn't load font name: font50caps_title(Sansation_Regular-Caps.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
ERROR: Skin includes must start with the <includes> tag
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in IsEmpty(Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_TVShow_Folder)
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in )
ERROR: Error evaluating boolean expression [Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Seasons) |Container.Content(Episodes)] + [!IsEmpty(Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_TVShow_Folder) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowsButton)])

The first one I noticed from long time ago - I like the Sansation fonts Smile but it seems you do not have all the necessary ones in the theme (I remember at one moment I just made a copy of it and added the name you used in the theme but it seems one is still missing.

The others I have no idea what they are. Smile

Cheers and thanks again.
short question.
support for tvtunes?
narvatu Wrote:short question.
support for tvtunes?

short answer -> No Wink
Skin.JOGGLER
Sad

PD: Never?:p
Must see first the expense, I have never played/used this addon.
Skin.JOGGLER
Heya there,

This was driving me nuts for few good days now. Smile

Every few minutes I am getting add-on update notification for football tables. To track the culprit I first went to all addons repos since I wasn't seeing "football tables" text in the log but later I noticed:
Code:
ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: ......\XBMC\addons\plugin.image.fussball.tabellen.joggler.edition\icon.png

Did a quick search on google and found it in your repo on wualla but:

- i never remember installing this addon
- the addon is not listed in your repository list - there is not even the "picture addons" list in your repository.

So... the question is: what gives and how to get rid of this error / addon.

Cheers and thanks.
john.doe Wrote:So... the question is: what gives and how to get rid of this error / addon.
Cheers and thanks.
I delete this testobject from the Repo sources. (sorry)
Skin.JOGGLER
Hi,

I´m working on this Home-View (Status 70%),
and if i am finished this, I will explain it.

@ Narvatu, i NOT forgot support for tvtunes ... but not work yet, I hope MADMAX (xbmcnerds.com) help me by this one. Big Grin

Skin.JOGGLER
Hi,
I'm trying to install this skin on a joggler running ubuntu from joggler.exotica (xbmc installed by default), but I keep getting "Dependencies not met". Am I missing something?
Thanks
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7