• 16(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
Can you not make toggle settings for on/off for these sections also for this metro home view?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-03-25, 19:10)rflores2323 Wrote: Can you not make toggle settings for on/off for these sections also for this metro home view?
So what is the question? Which section? Please explain more precisely.

Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
ok on the metro homescreen. Is there a way to hide the sections that a user does not want or customize it. For instance you have two colums and three rows currently on the skin. If I only wanted to have one colums with two rows that only had the section. Movies, TV Shows, Music, Show Weather, Favorites.

Do you get what I am asking for now?

Also love the teasers pics and the kid section with fanart/icons as great! cant wait as that would be great for my little girls.

anyway you can integrate the grooveshark script into the skin. I cant use it since there really is not any buttons or menus due to it being remote control only for menus etc.. like to play the song I click on it and a menu comes up on the right but goes right away so I cant click on Play. Also no volume controls or osd to control the script to go back to main menu or show fanart etc... Its a really nice script for grooveshark.

Grooveshark Script

update vers. 1.2.06
-------------------

1.2.06 - Release Date 26.03.2012

- change - add to KIOSK Mode: Right Arrow Button (Right Menu).
- change - Cosmetics - METRO HOME
- change - METRO Home scrolling, the three big areas (red, green, blue) improved - better speed now.
- change - Scrollbars for this Views logo, logo2, clearart, banner, landscape, character
- new - Preview last.fm slideshow images @Metro Home and adding ON ZOOM this slideshow
- add - artist/album info (Textbox) in the Vis
- add - artist/album info (Textbox) in METRO Home (slideshow must be running "ON ZOOM")
- add - Videofullscreen and Musicvisualisation Progressbar Cache status (for streaming content interesting)
- add - Search button for the globalsearch.script, only METRO home, yet
- add - Skin support for globalsearch.script
- add - Skin support for script.metadata.actors
- add - Source Icon. VEVO, Sat1, SuperRTL, MyVideo, KIKA, DVBviewer for VideoFullscreen and Menu Navigation.
- add - new View "Character" with logo on/off Setting is find on left Blade and it´s the default view for KIDS (METRO)
- add - new Playlists "Childern" and Buttons, find: if you are in TV Shows ore Movies (left Blade), and also in the Dialog ViewTypes.
- add - "About XBMC" under Shutdown/Navigation button -> Accessoires -> About XBMC.
- add - METRO Home "Onboard Skin Playlists" red section

The Blue and the Orange area and are ready to stay that way. Must be green, purple and red fill, I have. What is certain is that the green section for videos, tvshows is. Otherwise, the METRO HOME is almost finished. I hope the performance is still O.K.
Quote:T:2376 ERROR: Couldn't load font name: font50caps_title(Sansation_Regular-Caps.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
The font with the error I do not think. I have it in the log, but can do anything with it.

Here are a few new screenshots for the following skin vers. 1.2.06

http://www.wuala.com/djtoll/xbmcdjtoll/J...rs.1.2.06/
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
(2012-03-26, 20:07)rflores2323 Wrote: ok on the metro homescreen. Is there a way to hide the sections that a user does not want or customize it. For instance you have two colums and three rows currently on the skin. If I only wanted to have one colums with two rows that only had the section. Movies, TV Shows, Music, Show Weather, Favorites.

Do you get what I am asking for now?

Also love the teasers pics and the kid section with fanart/icons as great! cant wait as that would be great for my little girls.

anyway you can integrate the grooveshark script into the skin. I cant use it since there really is not any buttons or menus due to it being remote control only for menus etc.. like to play the song I click on it and a menu comes up on the right but goes right away so I cant click on Play. Also no volume controls or osd to control the script to go back to main menu or show fanart etc... Its a really nice script for grooveshark.

Grooveshark Script
- Boahhh, so I did not plan. I need more time with me, then once a closer look. and try out. Then you want the bottom line or off the top line? Or you delete the code blocks out yourself ... and see what happens.
<control type="panel" id="8900"> Blue
<control type="panel" id="9500"> Green
<control type="panel" id="9100"> Purple
<control type="panel" id="9200"> Orange
<control type="panel" id="9300"> Weather
<control type="panel" id="9400"> Red
<control type="panel" id="9600"> Settings

- I wanted to, but even got started no matter what I edited the xml. 's resulted in no change in xbmc/grooveshark.script. Now that grooveshark in Germany is no longer I can do with today's new skining unfortunately no attempt to start the script for touch rebuild. Perhaps there is indeed a different xbmc avid user in the forum.

Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-03-26, 20:07)rflores2323 Wrote: ok on the metro homescreen. Is there a way to hide the sections that a user does not want or customize it. For instance you have two colums and three rows currently on the skin. If I only wanted to have one colums with two rows that only had the section. Movies, TV Shows, Music, Show Weather, Favorites.
Grooveshark Script

update vers. 1.2.08
---------------------
rflores2323, I have make a Configurator for the METRO View ... can you check this please?

1.2.08 - Release Date 29.03.2012

- add - More Buttons to ContextMenu (Youtube, Myvideo, Artists.script, Favos, globalsearch.script)
- add - Configurator: Show or Hide Blades on METRO-Home View (Red, Blue, green´s, Orange etc.)
- change - Dialog Song Info: Cosmetics, @Pathinfo, button for actor.script.Infos
- change - VideoInfoDialog: add Writer and Director Buttons in compound for script.metadata.actors (transparent Buttons at label position).

Settingsbutton for METRO

Conficurator

Skin.JOGGLER
Great job. Working great. Exactly what I was looking for to keep the kids out of some of the menus.

How can I add specific addons or favorites in the purple and brown section? Or are they preset already.

Anyway when you put them in off position that the other sections move in place so it doesnt look like dead space? Dont know if this is possible just a thought.
(2012-03-29, 23:58)rflores2323 Wrote: Great job. Working great. Exactly what I was looking for to keep the kids out of some of the menus.

How can I add specific addons or favorites in the purple and brown section? Or are they preset already.

Anyway when you put them in off position that the other sections move in place so it doesnt look like dead space? Dont know if this is possible just a thought.

favorites: Home -> System -> skin Settings -> Home Window FAVOS (only brown section)
specific addons: APPS BUTTON on TOP
I thought the question that comes Smile
Of course that was taken from me in observing, but it is very difficult / expensive to implement about ca.48 options that can be switched + 3x Transparent Scrollbars.

Skin.JOGGLER
@rflores2323

Got a request? which sections you want to have seen/visible? Then I try to center the remaining. Supposed to be pretty for the daughter/kids (and my)
Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-03-30, 23:09)djtoll Wrote: @rflores2323

Got a request? which sections you want to have seen/visible? Then I try to center the remaining. Supposed to be pretty for the daughter/kids (and my)

djtoll

Would like to have blue and green section centered since those shows music and movies/tvshows. Also can we hide a bunch of the additional menu options in this section?

Then really I would only use the favorites section to have their favs on there and the addon section for them to see specific addons. Anyway to show recently added with fanart and show the last three items scanned for music, tv, movies on one of the sections?

Also how do I enable the last.fm script to show fanart when playing my music? I start playing music and I get a popup showing that script is enabled however there is no art to be shown or not running (something like that). I then have to go to the main screen and touch the button at the top for last.fm and then it starts to show up. I would think this would run automatically when I start a music file. Also on the lockscreen it would be cool to have the last.fm fanart showup and scroll thru.

Hi,

I currently use your skin on my disabled sons mediacenter, which is great. I recently upgraded to Eden and installed your latest version but there is a couple of problems I am having. Firstly I use a remote to control the media centre when I am not at the screen, the video section doesn't seem to work anymore with a remote. I hear sounds as I push across or enter but nothing is highlighted and nothing happens. Also the Home Screen Panel view doesn't hide the A-Z and various other items anymore.
I also had a look at you Metro style and it looks very nice, since I use a remote is there a way to allow this to work with the Metro view with some form of highlighting on the buttons etc.
(2012-04-04, 14:38)kjd01 Wrote: Hi,

I currently use your skin on my disabled sons mediacenter, which is great. I recently upgraded to Eden and installed your latest version but there is a couple of problems I am having. Firstly I use a remote to control the media centre when I am not at the screen, the video section doesn't seem to work anymore with a remote. I hear sounds as I push across or enter but nothing is highlighted and nothing happens. Also the Home Screen Panel view doesn't hide the A-Z and various other items anymore.
I also had a look at you Metro style and it looks very nice, since I use a remote is there a way to allow this to work with the Metro view with some form of highlighting on the buttons etc.
My test was trying to edit the newly successful, at least in the home´s (METRO also). comes with the next Update. At the video's I have to look any further.

(2012-04-02, 06:20)rflores2323 Wrote: Anyway to show recently added with fanart and show the last three items scanned for music, tv, movies on one of the sections?
I think the RED-section is great for that. Completely new re-editing from you this Part in the Home <control type="panel" id="9400"> ... you can look to other great skins aka CE V2, Aeon Nox, Aeon MQ3 etc.

Skin.JOGGLER
Quote:Would like to have blue and green section centered since those shows music and movies/tvshows. Also can we hide a bunch of the additional menu options in this section?
Can you make a simple mokup?

(2012-04-02, 06:20)rflores2323 Wrote: Also how do I enable the last.fm script to show fanart when playing my music? I start playing music and I get a popup showing that script is enabled however there is no art to be shown or not running (something like that). I then have to go to the main screen and touch the button at the top for last.fm and then it starts to show up. I would think this would run automatically when I start a music file. Also on the lockscreen it would be cool to have the last.fm fanart showup and scroll thru.

- Correct, thats the Way. I think it must be a option to enable/disable the (visible) slideshow, also the script is running in the background. I think i have made the running.script option at METRO when you pushing the TOP button. INFO: at the skin settings you can switch about the default script and my modification script (joggler edition) check for that the script settings, minimal and maximal pictures size.
- lockscreen ? ... great Idea ! Smile
Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-04-04, 22:39)djtoll Wrote:
Quote:Would like to have blue and green section centered since those shows music and movies/tvshows. Also can we hide a bunch of the additional menu options in this section?
Can you make a simple mokup?

(2012-04-02, 06:20)rflores2323 Wrote: Also how do I enable the last.fm script to show fanart when playing my music? I start playing music and I get a popup showing that script is enabled however there is no art to be shown or not running (something like that). I then have to go to the main screen and touch the button at the top for last.fm and then it starts to show up. I would think this would run automatically when I start a music file. Also on the lockscreen it would be cool to have the last.fm fanart showup and scroll thru.

- Correct, thats the Way. I think it must be a option to enable/disable the (visible) slideshow, also the script is running in the background. I think i have made the running.script option at METRO when you pushing the TOP button. INFO: at the skin settings you can switch about the default script and my modification script (joggler edition) check for that the script settings, minimal and maximal pictures size.
- lockscreen ? ... great Idea ! Smile

Well about the last FM script. Can you put a button in the osd menu so that you dont have to go back to the main screen, hit the button, and then go back to album view/visualization. Would be nice to just have the button on osd to enable it when you want. Also an option to have it always enabled and startup automatically so that it always runs on startup and you dont even have to click on it (unless you want to disable it)

Hi! I really like your skinn Djtoll Big Grin Especially the metrolook Wink I have a question for you, do you know if this skinn works with a 20-21 inch touch screen and with the openelec distro?

Regards
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7