• 20(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
(2012-08-04, 05:52)gitr Wrote: I confirm the the updating bug. My XBMC hanged every time I tried to update (WinXP SP3), and even got an empty skin.joggler folder - so your update deleted the files, I hope it did not delete anything else.

I did fix it by manually extracting and copying the files from the archive.

Another bug to the new update: the hiding of the metro-menu does not work any more when I move the mouse over the bottom of the skin - please fix it.

Unfortunately there is no 'roll-back' to it.

Cheers.
xbmc frodo?

about hiding: please edit the home.xml line 603 (it´s de-commented) - I need this change about android xbmc´s. Must check how I can resolve it to work with all platforms.
Code:
<control type="button" id="8978">
                        <description>Parking</description>
                        <posx>0</posx>
                        <posy>0</posy>
                        <width>860</width>
                        <height>35</height>        
                        <label>-</label>
                        <font>font12caps</font>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
                        <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
                        <onfocus>-</onfocus>
                        <textcolor>grey</textcolor>            
                        <visible>!System.IdleTime(1) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeAdventureMetro)</visible>
                    </control>

(2012-08-04, 11:38)Razieal Wrote: Gitr where can i get zip file of the whole skin so i can ssh that to ipad manually ?

http://www.wuala.com/autobaderborn/xbmcd...n.joggler/

Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
thx dj but can you look into why its not installing properly from repo? i tried on ipad and phone as well on both its not installing from repo

thanks
(2012-08-04, 13:07)Razieal Wrote: thx dj but can you look into why its not installing properly from repo? i tried on ipad and phone as well on both its not installing from repo

thanks
I fix this in 10 min.

1.2.34 - Release Date 10.05.2012
- fix - wrong update from repo.djtoll

1.2.33 - Release Date 10.05.2012
- change - randomitems.script skin support: animation and Background

PS: I´m sorry for the slow download, I don´t know what´s wrong with wuala online content over http Sad older files have a good speed.
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
is there a possibility that you can make this skin keyboard friendly?
(2012-08-04, 11:38)Razieal Wrote: Gitr where can i get zip file of the whole skin so i can ssh that to ipad manually ?

DJToll already gave you the link but I think my tip might come in handy too.

I actually didn't download again the file since all the updates are downloaded in the xbmc settings folder in /addons/packages/ - at least for Win but I think for all OS's too.

All addons / skins are downloaded first there before updating and sometimes needs cleaning up.

Cheers.
(2012-08-04, 12:19)djtoll Wrote: xbmc frodo?

about hiding: please edit the home.xml line 603 (it´s de-commented) - I need this change about android xbmc´s. Must check how I can resolve it to work with all platforms.
Code:
<control type="button" id="8978">
                        <description>Parking</description>
                        <posx>0</posx>
                        <posy>0</posy>
                        <width>860</width>
                        <height>35</height>        
                        <label>-</label>
                        <font>font12caps</font>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
                        <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
                        <onfocus>-</onfocus>
                        <textcolor>grey</textcolor>            
                        <visible>!System.IdleTime(1) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeAdventureMetro)</visible>
                    </control>

Thanks, that did the trick - I uncommented the disabled control and now it works again.

It's 11.0 Eden not frodo. Smile

I noticed the slow download, if today I got aprox. 500 kb/s for v. 1.2.32 with the latest 1.2.34 I got about 80 kb/s.
Since it's a cloud service, the newer files might be stored on a different server which has some problems with the connection.

I wanted to ask you about this for a long time now - is it a bug or not: in picture slideshow (using google image search) I get all those overlays of controls (numbers, play/pause, next, previous, etc.) but none of them actually work - I click on them with the left-mouse and nothing happens.
The only button that actually work is the BIG play in the middle.

Some of them I want to hide too since I want to look at the picture slideshow not at the controls. Smile

Is it a bug or some unfinished feature?

And.. you still didn't fix this which I reported a good while back Wink

Code:
ERROR: Couldn't load font name: font50caps_title(Sansation_Regular-Caps.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
ERROR: Skin includes must start with the <includes> tag
ERROR: Control has invalid animation type (no condition or no type)
ERROR: CRemoteControl::Connect - failed to connect
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in IsEmpty(Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_TVShow_Folder)
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in )
ERROR: Error evaluating boolean expression [Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Seasons) |Container.Content(Episodes)] + [!IsEmpty(Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_TVShow_Folder) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowsButton)])

Cheers and keep up the good work.
(2012-08-04, 14:11)noiz13 Wrote: is there a possibility that you can make this skin keyboard friendly?
No, sorry it is a touch skin and there are to many (think 500 Smile ) buttons not linked with the others (ondown, onleft ... etc.)

greetz dj

Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-08-04, 14:55)gitr Wrote: I wanted to ask you about this for a long time now - is it a bug or not: in picture slideshow (using google image search) I get all those overlays of controls (numbers, play/pause, next, previous, etc.) but none of them actually work - I click on them with the left-mouse and nothing happens.
The only button that actually work is the BIG play in the middle.

Some of them I want to hide too since I want to look at the picture slideshow not at the controls. Smile

Is it a bug or some unfinished feature?

And.. you still didn't fix this which I reported a good while back Wink

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12699 but I can not explain this better Sad

Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-08-06, 22:21)djtoll Wrote: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12699 but I can not explain this better Sad

Well, we could work together - please try and explain the bug in German in PM to me and I will try and translate it.

My German ain't that good (I can understand and speak with bad grammar and can't write much though) but I can try and translate what you report.

If it's sufficient what I reported here to you, I can re-open the bug myself.

Is it possible to provide an error log like they asked for?

Since August 08 I will be on vacation, but we can get back to this bug at the end of August, when I get back.

Cheers and tschuess.
I'm pretty sure you can track the bug down to the point when Memphiz added gestures like Pinch and zoom to the window for iOS btw I noticed it too it just doesn't effect me much
(2012-08-07, 07:01)gitr Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 22:21)djtoll Wrote: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12699 but I can not explain this better Sad

Well, we could work together - please try and explain the bug in German in PM to me and I will try and translate it.

My German ain't that good (I can understand and speak with bad grammar and can't write much though) but I can try and translate what you report.

If it's sufficient what I reported here to you, I can re-open the bug myself.

Is it possible to provide an error log like they asked for?

Since August 08 I will be on vacation, but we can get back to this bug at the end of August, when I get back.

Cheers and tschuess.
Good Idea THX ... I have also vacations in 2 weeks up to 11 september, after then we go again to this problem Smile

Skin.JOGGLER
1.2.36 - Release Date 25.08.2012

- add - 7 Days Weather support on "Weather Underground" provider
- add - more Icon backgrounds can selected at Home "Icon view"
- add - Skin Setting: Enable Music-Info AUTO if playing Audio (after 25 sec. only in Music Categories and Home)
- add - Buttons in opened dialog Lyrics Window (Configure Addon, Change Script, Next Song, Pause, Previews Song)
- change - "the hiding of the metro-menu does not work any more when I move the mouse over the bottom of the skin" - now You must click on this Area to hiding, another Click to Visible

greetz Dj
Skin.JOGGLER
Cheers :-)
Running your latest update on the XBMC os just released for the joggler , very nice work thx
1.2.38 - Release Date 28.08.2012

download manual

- add - "Skin Setting: Enable Music-Info AUTO if playing Audio (after 25 sec. only in Music Categories and Home)" Info extended with more Control Buttons. But these can be toggled.
- fix - changelog in the .zip file

(2012-08-26, 01:02)hawsey Wrote: Cheers :-)
Running your latest update on the XBMC os just released for the joggler , very nice work thx

THX Back Big Grin PS: -> now I´m going 2 weeks holiday in Spain Image

Skin.JOGGLER
Lucky you :-) enjoy.
Was in Playa Flamenca Spain in June myself, a distant memory now tho lol.
Happy holidays
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7