• 23(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
(2013-03-13, 18:54)gitr Wrote: A suggestion: could you implement more space e.g. scrolling list or "metro style" buttons - in Apps section - I need to add more shortcuts for plugins in Videos and Music sections there and I do not want to replace the ones I already have there).
Cheers.
Hi gitr,

I have an accident with my Bike 5 day´s ago and i can currently not sit on, only lie flat ore be upstanding ... sorry so I can not work the next week to finish the skin for the next update.

8 are not enough Huh
I will see what can I do, btw. scrolling list could be the best Idea.

(2013-03-13, 18:54)gitr Wrote: Does Joggler use Random Item script and Watchlist? From time to time I get notified about these two scripts being broken and asked to disable them... I do not remember to install them myself.
Cheers.
... not more, in the xmas release they are already using the newer service.skin.widget - script (service). You can disable ore delete the older scripts.

greetz dj
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Yikes, and I was looking on youtube for epic fails which did include bicycle accidents last week but I guess you say Motorbike. Wink

Take care and relax on whichever body part lets you do that now after the accident. Smile

Cheers and take care.
Weather with maps

Art Concept of the new Video OSD

New Lyrics View

after 4sec visible change to non OSD Buttons and you can see the Artist etc.

Today djtoll´s Pics for the Homescreen (actually only metro view ... yes, i will implemented to all Home views)

You can get them "OFF", Next Page = Days 19-31, Select fallback "Today" if you have selected a other Picture from the list -> = "manualy selected"

The pictures are selection of me (it´s a mix of everything ... just like what at first glance) and they are on my online content. I put every month new Stuff in there.
Can zooming the small preview Window, if click in there.
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Nice features.

One request - could you please try and keep also daily babe as option instead of just your uploaded pics?

What font is in the left side tabs of the pic you show weather with maps?

Cheers
PRE-Release (alpha) for vers. 1.3.0

skin.joggler-1.2.49

Use only with Frodo-xbmc

- add - New Home Galaxy SII - View
- change - Video OSD Layout
- change - Online Content "Daily Babes"
- change - Online Content "Daily Djtoll´s Pics"
- change - many other stuff (I forgot)
- change - All Trailer Buttons @Home open the new plugin.video.itunes_trailers

greetz dj
Skin.JOGGLER
(2013-04-22, 21:24)djtoll Wrote: PRE-Release (alpha) for vers. 1.3.0

skin.joggler-1.2.49

Use only with Frodo-xbmc

- add - New Home Galaxy SII - View
- change - Video OSD Layout
- change - Online Content "Daily Babes"
- change - Online Content "Daily Djtoll´s Pics"
- change - many other stuff (I forgot)
- change - All Trailer Buttons @Home open the new plugin.video.itunes_trailers

greetz dj

I just installed it over the old Xmass version.

I am going to check it and give you input about it. Smile

For the moment it looks great at first glance: two suggestions:
- maybe all the up buttons could have the same dimension (HOME-house icon is bigger than Root and the others)
- on the left slide under the Library mode and the other options you have the german "Profil" instead of "Profile" Smile

Cheers
Gallery

Home - View: Samsung Galaxy SIII

The vertical version is averaged out exactly on the Galaxy SIII.

"Wide Square" always fits -> with all displays.
Skin.JOGGLER
Hello,
I have a big problem. Once the view SIMPLEX is chosen, i can't change to another view (all the buttons disappear). I'm on windows seven and XBMC Frodo
Cheers
(2013-12-24, 12:48)brunathaur Wrote: Hello,
I have a big problem. Once the view SIMPLEX is chosen, i can't change to another view (all the buttons disappear). I'm on windows seven and XBMC Frodo
Cheers

I suppose you talk about "SIMPLEX LIST" which also turns the screen with 90 degrees? Smile

There should be a button on the bottom of the screen (well on the right most side since you did not turn your screen with 90 degrees) which is labeled "MORE VIEWS". Click on it an a view-bar should appear from where you can choose another one, use "LIST" and you're good to go.

Cheers.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7