• 14(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
andrius Wrote:Hi,
I'm trying to install this skin on a joggler running ubuntu from joggler.exotica (xbmc installed by default), but I keep getting "Dependencies not met". Am I missing something?
Thanks

got the same problem running - eden beta 2 - win7 x64
Skin is marked as broken...

any solutions?
andrius Wrote:Hi,
I'm trying to install this skin on a joggler running ubuntu from joggler.exotica (xbmc installed by default), but I keep getting "Dependencies not met". Am I missing something?
Thanks

ohhh ... I will check this in the near time.

at the time you can install manualy from here http://content.wuala.com/contents/autoba...1.zip?dl=1

unzip it and drag it in your addons folder.
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
djtoll Wrote:ohhh ... I will check this in the near time.

at the time you can install manualy from here http://content.wuala.com/contents/autoba...8.zip?dl=1

unzip it and drag it in your addons folder.

Thanks a lot - installing offline works fine

What I miss most is the possibility to scroll and move lists with the finger instead of the scrollbar. Is there any way to get this working?

Do u know if there is any way to get gesture support wokring for win7?
Like "flick" back for getting back
BadBone Wrote:Thanks a lot - installing offline works fine

What I miss most is the possibility to scroll and move lists with the finger instead of the scrollbar. Is there any way to get this working?

Do u know if there is any way to get gesture support wokring for win7?
Like "flick" back for getting back

Hi,

online updates should run again. Bad import addon code -> fixed

for scrolling: my knowledge was, simply scroll (aka smart-phones) the entire field is not possible but to put a finger/pen to scrollbar hold and then migrate into the list box (up/down ~ right/left) for horizontals scrollbars ... just try it.

with the gesture stuff, I am not properly considered. To complex for me ore this functions are not working correctly with my pre-win7. And i not needed ... sorry

greetz dj toll
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Thanks Wink
I tried the new home but for the love of me I couldn't get where I wanted with mouse... but then I ain't that keen to 'intuitive touch interfaces' /me likes mouse... Smile

Now to the second thing and maybe related to 'dependencies not met issue', logo downloader was marked broken as it is replaced by artwork downloader.

IIRC your skin uses logo downloader and maybe that's the error - at least for me XBMC asks me every start to disabled it though before shutdown it was disabled already...

ahhh, and I liked better the click--to-time in video playing than click and drag to time... maybe you could give this as an option please.

Cheers.
Quote:time to change from logo downloader to artwork downloader?

yes of course ... I really do not know when, next week's Big Grin

[color=FF8b008b]1.1.93 - Release Date 25.02.2012[/color]

- add - another view at HOME (Metro), part 2/3 (NOTE: I release this for testing with my O2 Joggler.) Add Artists Last.FM Slideshow support if xbmc playing Music. Add many Buttons at Top. still lacks a HOW-TO Video and the allocation of items throughout the Metro area reserved. Where the top left section is for Music.
- add - script.metadata.actors support DialogVideoInfo and DialogMusicInfo (for testing: because the script is still new).
- change - default Pictures into the skin/media/ "Background" Folder. (New face)
- bug - no buttons work more in the slideshow (pre-Eden Beta1, 2 and 3 ...since I've opened a ticket. http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12699
- delete - color Themes. Own download Link

[color=FF8b008b]1.1.91 - Release Date 22.02.2012[/color]

- add - another view at HOME (Metro), part 1/3 (NOTE: I release this for testing with my O2 Joggler.)
- add - TvTunes support with ON/OFF Setting by the Skin-Setups (tv series)
- change - Seekslider Design VideoFullscreen

[color=FF8b008b]1.1.79 - Release Date 04.02.2012[/color]

- fix - delete bad import addon Code
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Skin.JOGGLER
wht hardware are people running this skin on other than a joggler? I am looking at getting a cheap pc and touchscreen monitor. any suggestions
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:wht hardware are people running this skin on other than a joggler? I am looking at getting a cheap pc and touchscreen monitor. any suggestions
HTPC - ASRock ION330-BD-HT & 15" 4:3 Touch-Monitor

update vers. 1.1.94
-------------------

[color=FF8b008b]1.1.94 - Release Date 28.02.2012[/color]

- add - support for new script.artwork.downloader (Skin Settings and VideoInfo, TV-Shows testet and works fine, Movies and MusicVideos NOT testet yet.)
- delete - script logo-downloader support (new script.artwork.downloader)
- delete - script extrafanart.downloader support (new script.artwork.downloader)

Skin.JOGGLER
Hello,

Got somehow keen of the new metro though I miss fast access to various submenus.

I experienced crashes in the last day (latest update of skin) when the player gets in standby - some memory leak since I noticed all RAM being eaten up like a candy by a fat man. Smile

Is this the reason the skin got marked broken in the repo? (got the message when starting xbmc)

Cheers.
john.doe Wrote:Hello,

Got somehow keen of the new metro though I miss fast access to various submenus.

I experienced crashes in the last day (latest update of skin) when the player gets in standby - some memory leak since I noticed all RAM being eaten up like a candy by a fat man. Smile

Is this the reason the skin got marked broken in the repo? (got the message when starting xbmc)

Cheers.
which xbmc constellation have you at the moment ?
Skin.JOGGLER
rflores2323 Wrote:touchscreen monitor
http://www.mimomonitors.com/products/mim...-usb-ports got it second hand for just $100. works amazingly well with XBMC (keep in mind it's resistive matrix). Found Joggler skin to be best fitting to touch only control, and small resolution control interface (1024x600)

Only vital feature is missing (for people who are using only touchscreen to control XBMC, no keyboard)- minimize button available always in the corner somewhere. I can do that via XBMC.Shutdown function, but it's gone after skin updates, and going to power menu is annoying. so, please, djtoll Smile
gipas Wrote:Only vital feature is missing (for people who are using only touchscreen to control XBMC, no keyboard)- minimize button available always in the corner somewhere. I can do that via XBMC.Shutdown function, but it's gone after skin updates, and going to power menu is annoying. so, please, djtoll Smile

Button at TOP Left in METRO Home ... " FULL S." Big Grin
and when you are in other Menus (Music, video, Pictures etc.) you must go to the navigation/power Button ... 2 Clicks Smile
Skin.JOGGLER
djtoll Wrote:Button at TOP Left in METRO Home ... " FULL S." Big Grin
and when you are in other Menus (Music, video, Pictures etc.) you must go to the navigation/power Button ... 2 Clicks Smile
(actually 3 instead of 1: navigate-power-minimize)
that is exactly what I'm doing, but that just doesn't seems to be right, especially for second option, because in original Joggler skin power menu there is no button which does XBMC.Shutdown (could be configured for minimise). so ok- I'm modifying DialogButtonMenu.xml to put that (or directly <onclick>XBMC.Minimize()</onclick> ) function below say Reboot, but after skin get's automatic update my 'fix' is gone. And if I didn't notice skin update- PC really reboots... Just doesn't seems to be right for such advanced skin with so many control knobs already built in... Minimize button may be also configurable to be visible or not via skin configure. I understand dedicated minimize button is obsolete when you have real keyboard on hands (Win+M works fine), but from my experience with touch-only control that is missing most wanted built in function.
p.s. in windowed mode my touchscreen looses XBMC graphic (maybe some configuration issue), good I know Full S. button location by mind Smile
gipas Wrote:(actually 3 instead of 1: navigate-power-minimize)
that is exactly what I'm doing, but that just doesn't seems to be right, especially for second option, because in original Joggler skin power menu there is no button which does XBMC.Shutdown (could be configured for minimise). so ok- I'm modifying DialogButtonMenu.xml to put that (or directly <onclick>XBMC.Minimize()</onclick> ) function below say Reboot, but after skin get's automatic update my 'fix' is gone. And if I didn't notice skin update- PC really reboots... Just doesn't seems to be right for such advanced skin with so many control knobs already built in... Minimize button may be also configurable to be visible or not via skin configure. I understand dedicated minimize button is obsolete when you have real keyboard on hands (Win+M works fine), but from my experience with touch-only control that is missing most wanted built in function.
p.s. in windowed mode my touchscreen looses XBMC graphic (maybe some configuration issue), good I know Full S. button location by mind Smile

"Shutdown System" not work ? I can´t check this at the moment on my default PC (to many applications are open Smile )

Ok, i can put an Minimize Button to the skin, only where? any Ideas?
EDIT: possibly where the date and time is at Home Window
Skin.JOGGLER
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7