• 18(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
djtoll

I think it would help.if u had a diagram of what all the buttons do in the first post so that new members could see the great functionality and features of this skin. im still learning new things I find in this skin. Big Grin

also for the metro view why not make the toggle settings a menu setting also so that the user can pick and choose what they want for each section an a it would make it a bit clearer on what goes where if you do the layout per color/setting.

just a suggestion.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-04-11, 18:52)rflores2323 Wrote: djtoll

I think it would help.if u had a diagram of what all the buttons do in the first post so that new members could see the great functionality and features of this skin. im still learning new things I find in this skin. Big Grin

also for the metro view why not make the toggle settings a menu setting also so that the user can pick and choose what they want for each section an a it would make it a bit clearer on what goes where if you do the layout per color/setting.

just a suggestion.
I think so for this 2 requests, but its many Code (not complicate) to write and i have no time (in 4-5 month I can go to start this).

Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Quote:
Quote:1 issue i have is the cover artwork doesn't show up until I touch the screen (or mouse scroll over it) How can I fix this?
the same prob with other view ? example "Finger Slide".
Finger Slide...the same

Quote:I think it would help.if u had a diagram of what all the buttons do in the first post so that new members could see the great functionality and features of this skin. im still learning new things I find in this skin.
Wiki might be good Big Grin
(2012-04-10, 23:37)backspace Wrote: This skin is fantastic!!!! WOW!!!

1 issue i have is the cover artwork doesn't show up until I touch the screen (or mouse scroll over it) How can I fix this?

Thanks for your help Smile

A couple of other things..
Can't seam to find the log off for the profiles? (have made a favorite and that works)

After queuing songs can I save that Que as a playlist?

Can I make the music bar on the home screen (metro) double the width? (I am not using this for anything but music at this stage)

And sometimes when I press the top left home button it takes me to home screen options which I can't exit (no back button and no mouse just touch screen) unless I select an option?

Sorry for all the Questions (I just love this skin, and love to fiddle with things Big Grin )
Thanks for any help Smile
... and with other Skins ? By Me is all o.K.

Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Djtoll anyway u can integrate the advanced launcher addon into this skin. I,am,running on a windows 7 pc and would be nice to have windows app launch from xbmc gui with touch buttons.
(2012-04-12, 14:59)rflores2323 Wrote: Djtoll anyway u can integrate the advanced launcher addon into this skin. I,am,running on a windows 7 pc and would be nice to have windows app launch from xbmc gui with touch buttons.

Yes ... but I have never use/need this addon before. I can put a button to the APPS Dialog window with shortcut to open all added items from plugin.adv.launcher with default view Thumbnails. Is Better than a extra Dialog window and Context-menu can use.

Skin.JOGGLER
1.2.15 - Release Date 12.04.2012

- fix - METRO Home: I forgot to add a conditional "run or not run" the script.randomitems, there was only visibles (bad for older xbmc´s aka my O2-Joggler). Adding this to skin-settings and METRO-Configurator. EDIT: Ohh i think the onload conditional not work yet.
- edit - METRO-Configurator: one option to disable/enable all sections quickly.
- fix - If selected "double click Button" and they was not marked List-Item from File-Manager, xbmc crashed!
- add - Advanced.Launcher Button to APPS (default view ThumbnailsTWO)
Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-04-11, 17:24)djtoll Wrote:
Quote:After queuing songs can I save that Que as a playlist?
Yes, it´s the same aka confluence skin ... you must be in the "NOW PLAYING - MUSIC" Window -> left Menü/Blade -> Save.
Thanks I was in kiosk mode so thats why I couldn't find it Smile

Is there a way to edit playlists via touch screen only? (maybe long press is the same a right clickHuh)

Also would it be possible to have the (M) menu (i) information (Q) Queue etc (invisible buttons sorry not sure what to call them) select them to be on all the time instead of just when you hover over them (so when I am using the touch screen only I don't keep pressing them when I don't mean to / or press them on purpose)
(2012-04-13, 06:14)backspace Wrote: Is there a way to edit playlists via touch screen only? (maybe long press is the same a right clickHuh)
--> its on ToDo List (month ago Smile )
in the rule the Driver have to keep as default press right click with long/hold. Please check settings from Driver or OS.

(2012-04-13, 06:14)backspace Wrote: Also would it be possible to have the (M) menu (i) information (Q) Queue etc (invisible buttons sorry not sure what to call them) select them to be on all the time instead of just when you hover over them (so when I am using the touch screen only I don't keep pressing them when I don't mean to / or press them on purpose)

I think No, otherwise the screen become totally confusing.

Skin.JOGGLER
Quote:
(2012-04-13, 06:14)backspace Wrote: Also would it be possible to have the (M) menu (i) information (Q) Queue etc (invisible buttons sorry not sure what to call them) select them to be on all the time instead of just when you hover over them (so when I am using the touch screen only I don't keep pressing them when I don't mean to / or press them on purpose)
I think No, otherwise the screen become totally confusing.
Yes I agree it would be confusing, it is only really until I learn where all the hidden buttons are, then it wouldn't be needed Smile I will connect backup the mouse and familiarize myself with all the hidden buttons Smile

(2012-04-11, 17:24)djtoll Wrote:
Quote:1 issue i have is the cover artwork doesn't show up until I touch the screen (or mouse scroll over it) How can I fix this?
the same prob with other view ? example "Finger Slide".
Now working Huh I don't recall making any changes but it is now working and looks great Smile
1.2.21 - Release Date 22.04.2012

- new - Keyboard and Numeric Dialog Windows (Design).
- change - Design of CloseButton, Radiobutton, default FocusButton, List-Item overlay Button.
- add - Fly animation to METRO-View (check skin-settings).
- new - View: "SMARTPHONE" Slide (Music, videos, Movies, TVshows, Pictures, Programs, Adoons)

Info new View "SMARTPHONE" - Slide/Click

Finger Slide:

Set Background color, I plan also a custom Image.

and the new virtual Keyboard ... stolen by JeZZ_X sorry Smile

greetz djtoll

EDIT: wrong pictures 2 -> fix in this post.
Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-04-22, 22:47)djtoll Wrote: 1.2.21 - Release Date 22.04.2012

- new - Keyboard and Numeric Dialog Windows (Design).
- change - Design of CloseButton, Radiobutton, default FocusButton, List-Item overlay Button.
- add - Fly animation to METRO-View (check skin-settings).
- new - View: "SMARTPHONE" Slide (Music, videos, Movies, TVshows, Pictures, Programs, Adoons)

Info new View "SMARTPHONE" - Slide/Click

Finger Slide:

Set Background color, I plan also a custom Image.

and the new virtual Keyboard ... stolen by JeZZ_X sorry Smile

greetz djtoll

Wow great work ! Big Grin
love the new keyboard!!
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7