• 21(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
Information 
I work on a new PVR support skin version. (Pre-Frodo/Frodo)
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
I like your skin but it has too much of everything and it is slower on Joggler than Touched.
First Screen from RADIO-PVR (Radio Done)

(2012-11-03, 07:44)illiac4 Wrote: I like your skin but it has too much of everything and it is slower on Joggler than Touched.
THX ... Yes you are right Smile
But O² joggler is no more my default Touchscreen. "Touched" is newer coded and from a man who can skining Smile

Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
When I am playing a music playlist from start up it show this screen after a few minutes.

Can I disable that screen and go directly to this screen? (if I exit the screen above it will go to the clean now playing screen)

Or have the option when you touch the screen from when it is like below it goes to the Clean now playing screen.

Or best of both worlds toggle the OSD at the top to be either like the fist pic or like the second pic (Clean now playing)
1. screen -> please deactivate

2. screen -> enable EDIT: that not works property by me now if start xbmc with a playlist? ... hmmmm -> I check this.

3. screen and screen 4. > too complicate with other runnings function there are running background, ore user will use.
->
Quote:Or best of both worlds toggle the OSD at the top to be either like the fist pic or like the second pic (Clean now playing)
If touch after example 10-60 min the screen ? from anywhere (xbmc menus)?
Skin.JOGGLER
Information 
Quote:2. screen -> enable EDIT: that not works property by me now if start xbmc with a playlist? ... hmmmm -> I check this.
Ahh I need a correct condition @ Home window Smile -> I will fix this.

AUTO OPEN "Clean Music INFO" only if you are:

- at music Windows/Section
- at Home Window/Section
- at Music visualization Window
- at Startup with Music Playlist playing.
- if you are in other Sections it Comes only 1x to open the Clean Music INFO window. Why? I think its a reset with the counter/silent time when switched xbmc the windows ... I hope I found a better resolution.
Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-11-05, 19:55)djtoll Wrote: Ahh I need a correct condition @ Home window Smile -> I will fix this.

- at Home Window/Section
- if you are in other Sections it Comes only 1x to open the Clean Music INFO window. Why? I think its a reset with the counter/silent time when switched xbmc the windows ... I hope I found a better resolution.

I also have found when browsing Artist or Songs Clean Music INFO window cuts in. Should it wait for 25 seconds of inactivity first?
(2012-11-09, 04:11)backspace Wrote:
(2012-11-05, 19:55)djtoll Wrote: Ahh I need a correct condition @ Home window Smile -> I will fix this.

- at Home Window/Section

I also have found when browsing Artist or Songs Clean Music INFO window cuts in. Should it wait for 25 seconds of inactivity first?

Yes 1x, and no close it please
Skin.JOGGLER
Hello,

It seems I have a file missing, or it is empty:

Code:
ERROR: unable to load:.............Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.joggler\720p\VideoOSD.xml, Line 0
Error document empty.

VideoOSD.xml is 0b indeed. What gives?

Cheers.
(2012-11-18, 16:58)gitr Wrote: Hello,

It seems I have a file missing, or it is empty:

Code:
ERROR: unable to load:.............Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.joggler\720p\VideoOSD.xml, Line 0
Error document empty.

VideoOSD.xml is 0b indeed. What gives?

Cheers.
that´s corect 0byte , at the moment it is not needed in this skin.

Skin.JOGGLER
When I add a song to play later and create a new playlist "test2" (or add to a playlist "test2")

I don't have "test2" under playlists? Where is it? and how do I access it?

"Play Later" is linked with Addon script.simpleplaylists

Edit:
You can also add complete folders from your Lists (context-menu) to this Playlist-Addon.
Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-11-27, 13:45)djtoll Wrote: "Play Later" is linked with Addon script.simpleplaylists

Edit:
You can also add complete folders from your Lists (context-menu) to this Playlist-Addon.

Where do I go to play one of these playlists?
Everywhere in the Lists -> Context-Menu

ore from Home -> Apps -> "Waiting for Yourselves" Button on Top-left.

ore open the addon directly: MusicDatabase -> MusicAddons -> SimplePlaylists the same way for videos and Pictures.
Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-11-28, 13:37)djtoll Wrote: Everywhere in the Lists -> Context-Menu

ore from Home -> Apps -> "Waiting for Yourselves" Button on Top-left.

ore open the addon directly: MusicDatabase -> MusicAddons -> SimplePlaylists the same way for videos and Pictures.
Fantastic I knew it had to be easy! Thanks Smile

While looking, I found that the right menu -> (PLAYLISTS) button goes to "Video Now Playing" for both Audio and Video.
So when I play an Audio playlist and select right menu -> (PLAYLISTS) it takes me to "Video Now Playing" Should it take me to the Audio playlist?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7