• 2(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
The first change I made was from your suggestion for file view with videos

djtoll Wrote:But if you want to completely change in the .xml search to <item id="2"> ( are 6 in Home.xml)

3 different views, for the defaultHome- and alternateHome Views

<onclick> ActivateWindow (videos) </ onclick>

different to

<onclick> ActivateWindow (video files) </ onclick>

Then for the player controls on the home screen I changed <!-- simpelhomecontrol start at homepageviewpaneltwo --> button ids 609-612 from this:
Code:
<control type="button" id="609">
    <onclick>Control.Move(9000,1)</onclick>

<control type="button" id="610">
    <onclick>Control.Move(9000,-1)</onclick>

<control type="button" id="611">
    <onclick>Volumeup</onclick>

<control type="button" id="612">
    <onclick>Volumedown</onclick>

To this:
Code:
<control type="button" id="609">
    <onclick>Volumedown</onclick>

<control type="button" id="610">
    <onclick>Volumeup</onclick>

<control type="button" id="611">
    <onclick>XBMC.PlayerControl(Next)</onclick>

<control type="button" id="612">
    <onclick>XBMC.PlayerControl(Previous)</onclick>

As I said, I can always make the changes myself, but I think these are things that might help others. Maybe I'm crazy Smile
I will do the adaptation, but does not know when yet ... but soon
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Im having hard time installing your repo, when i select you file from 'install from zip' nothing happens, can you help?

here is a vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHVaT0aw5aM

its the same after i restart too.

Thanks!
diji Wrote:Im having hard time installing your repo, when i select you file from 'install from zip' nothing happens, can you help?

here is a vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHVaT0aw5aM

its the same after i restart too.

Thanks!

I will check This now.

EDIT:
It work great Smile can you cleanup your addons Folders \XBMC\addons and \XBMC\addons\packages and \XBMC\userdata\addon_data from all you find named djtoll (Stuff) and restart xbmc. Checkout it again.
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Changelog:

- add - rating buttons - player control (Music)
- add - Big Cover Dialog Window, its opening when you touch/click in the List, Vision Views the Thumb.
- add - more custom Items (editing this in the skinsettings) to used it in the Homescreens. 8 Fvorites, 4 Playlists Music and 4 Playlists Videos. The Backgrounds from Home Custom Items can changed from User in the Skin Settings.
- add - ADD-ON Default Icons to Texture.xpr, I dont know yet if it works an why it works (will check this one).
- add - Home Button "HD MOVIES" enable/disable at the Skin settings. Playlist must be with this name "HDMovies.xsp"
- add - Option to Reset All Skin Settings, with a warning window.
- add - KIOSK MODE - ON/OFF skin settings, ore Dialog Views Window.
- add - New Dialog window RECEBNTLY-ADDED with custom user Backgrounds, and a FIX Button for this. ON/OF Skin Settings at Home´s. The Last 10 Medias (Music, Episodes, Videos) are aviable, with fixed list on/off for better Mouse support. BIG THX TO .: IGOTDVDS :. from xbmc.org forum and SHADE Skinner. I had change this completly new, but I have nedd the Template. Thanks again.
- add - Automatic Logo Script Downloader. Skin Settings to Download all ore Video Info to Download Custom Logos, Clearart and ShowThumbs ... Big THX to mcborzu for your Help.

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
djtoll Wrote:I will check This now.

EDIT:
It work great Smile can you cleanup your addons Folders \XBMC\addons and \XBMC\addons\packages and \XBMC\userdata\addon_data from all you find named djtoll (Stuff) and restart xbmc. Checkout it again.

All those folders were empty, still not working for me.

Can i manually install the repo? how would you do that?

Thanks!
diji Wrote:All those folders were empty, still not working for me.

Can i manually install the repo? how would you do that?

Thanks!

is possibly the. zip file broken ?

which xbmc vers. do you use ? Dharma xx?

I do that just like in your video.
Skin.JOGGLER
-add - Next, Preview, Forwarding, Rewinding and Play Buttons to SimpleHomeControl (alternateView2@Home).
-bugfix - When you change the Home-Views it´s change the View now quickly.

has become not very nice, but the functions are given Big Grin

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
dear people today it is my first experience with so far i love it but i want to install this theme for my touchpc for in the bar, but i dont know how it works......Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository

i cant find add-ons manager.

so can somebody please help me with a step to step guide

Memo from amsterdam
memo8 Wrote:dear people today it is my first experience with so far i love it but i want to install this theme for my touchpc for in the bar, but i dont know how it works......Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository

i cant find add-ons manager.

so can somebody please help me with a step to step guide

Memo from amsterdam

You need the Dharma version of Xbmc to install this skin via it's new Add-Ons system.

There is currently Beta4 available.
Very good skin djtoll !!

What I'd totally love would be for the playlists (e.g. now playing menu) to be finger scrollable, pretty much Android-style Big Grin

Do you think that could be done somehow?
birbilakos Wrote:You need the Dharma version of Xbmc to install this skin via it's new Add-Ons system.

There is currently Beta4 available.

Where can i find this dharma version? Thnx for your help, i am now à step closer to THE ultimate Music/video program
memo8 Wrote:Where can i find this dharma version? Thnx for your help, i am now à step closer to THE ultimate Music/video program

here Dharma_4
Skin.JOGGLER
birbilakos Wrote:Very good skin djtoll !!

What I'd totally love would be for the playlists (e.g. now playing menu) to be finger scrollable, pretty much Android-style Big Grin

Do you think that could be done somehow?

Thanks, but I don't know what you mean No

have you a screenshot ? ore a pic from this Android-Style, I am on BADA Trip Smile
Skin.JOGGLER
Thanx for your great skin mod!

Is it possible to have the current artist fan-art to be displayed in the NOW PLAYING view? Also, is there anywhere I can set the time before the NOW PLAYING view appears?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7