All videos stutter on playback
Sad 
I have just downloaded XBMC from this site and installed it on my "older" PC, which I would now like to use as a Media PC, since I got a new PC for my daily work. I have been a XBMC user on my XBOX 1 and was and still am very happy with it. But since the XBOX 1 can't play HD Video files, I had to add / switch to a PC. And of course XBMC was my first choice.

Unfortunately I am experiencing a very annoying video stutter on every video I try to play. It makes no difference which codec it is or how big the file size is. Since the same videos play perfectly in VLC and every other video player I tried (WMP, WinAmp, etc.) as well as in the Media Center that came with my AverMedia Volar Hybrid HX USB, I suppose that the hardware is sufficient enough.

Audio playback (2.1) is perfect, no matter if it's the audio from the video file or a MP3 file.

I have used the search function and found several postings, but none seems to fit my problem. I really hope someone can help me, I love XBMC and also have already purchased the XBMC remote for my iPhone, which BTW works excellent.

Here are the system specs:

-XBMC Version is 9.11 from this site's download section, downloaded about an hour ago.
-OS: WinXP SP3 32-bit with all current updates (automatic updates enabled)
-Motherboard ECS GF8100VM-M5 Version 1.0
-BIOS AMI 080015
-CPU AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Brisbane Socket AM2 (940)
-2 GB RAM
-Sparkle (Nvidia) Geforce 8600 GT DriverDate 7-8-2009 DriverVersion 6.14.11.8634
-VIA HD Onboard Videoadapter DriverDate 5-8-2009 DriverVersion 6.0.1.7100 (I only need 2.1 Audio)
-Display. Samsung SyncMaster 225mw 1680 x 1950 32bit @ 60Hz
-No other devices related to issue IMHO

I wanted to post the debug log and MediaInfo, but the post was too long then, but as I said ALL video files are affected (I have tried 23 different files, AVI, MPG, MKV ...)

The debug log can be found here:

http://www.doubleyoukay.de/xbmc_debug.log

Thanx in advance for any help.

CC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All videos stutter on playback0