HTPC + LIVE + HP IR + Logitech Harmony 880
Uuaww, I have done anything form the list but was unable to get any response in irw… ( Any ideas?
ulrith Wrote:Uuaww, I have done anything form the list but was unable to get any response in irw… ( Any ideas?

ah you should have pm'ed me, I rarely check back. If you still need help, what is the set up you're using?
Uuaww Wrote:ah you should have pm'ed me, I rarely check back. If you still need help, what is the set up you're using?

Uuaww, I'm sorry to disturbing you - I've already found a problem - it was my remote control. When I change it all start working just fine.
I had the same problem, followed gastric instructions and like magic it works. A year later and this bug is still present. I searched for hours trying to find a solutions. I literally clicked on every link in google until I came across this. Now I just have to reconfigure my iMon LCD screen again, add the Volume knob and finally map some real commands (i.e. launch XBMC ) and Ill be in there like swim wear.
(2012-06-22, 00:41)sirkingchase Wrote: I had the same problem, followed gastric instructions and like magic it works. A year later and this bug is still present. I searched for hours trying to find a solutions. I literally clicked on every link in google until I came across this. Now I just have to reconfigure my iMon LCD screen again, add the Volume knob and finally map some real commands (i.e. launch XBMC ) and Ill be in there like swim wear.

Happy to actually be able to help someone, as it's usually the other way around. Tongue

Curious if you installed the latest Eden and still had to do this? I'm still running 10.x
Yes I have fresh copy of Eden, compiled from source myself. I first thought the problem had something to do with lirc already being configured with iMon LCD screen on my Antec Black Fusion Remote case. But I did a purge remove and installed lirc from scratch and still no dice. I had to go into the source and change the MCEusb per your instructions for it to work. You were having the exact same problem as me so I believe that the bug is still present.

It was pretty aggregating considering that this particular USB receiver is supposed to be plug and play, and have native kernel support.

However, now I have lost LCD and Iev spent the hours since my last post trying to get it to work. Lol Im about to give up Im so happy with my remote I am actually in the process of assigning the home button to launch XBMC per this guide -
http://noods.wordpress.com/2010/06/16/ho...on-ubuntu/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC + LIVE + HP IR + Logitech Harmony 8802