Re-structuring help!
Question 
I just inherited a ubuntu 9.10 server with nearly 2 TB of data (TV Series and Movies) on it. Although reading through the threads, there are a couple of solutions under Windoze to rename and restructure content (For instance, FoldMonkey), I haven't run across anything on the linux side.

The problem that I having is that, when I try to build the library on my linux clients, I only get one TV Series out of 70+ series, and the movies either don't show up, or the information that comes through is incomplete or misnamed (from a imdb stand point.).

The structure on the movie directory is the following:

/data/media/Video/Movies/Movie Name.avi

For the TV Series, that was a little more structured:

/data/media/Video/Series/Series Name/Series Name - SXXEYY - Episode Name.avi

So what magic do I have to do to either properly name all the files to correct filename format, or is there way to use some regular expression on the xml file to make the library work correctly.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated! :confused2:
Was able to get the TV shows squared away with some regex tricks. The problem I am having now is that movies seems to load. I can see the poster for the movie, but the listing of the movies are non existent. The lines are blank, but as I move the mouse up and down the poster appears. And if I click on the empty line, the movie starts just fine.

Any suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-structuring help!0