Music Libary - panel view
I chose to use the Alaska Skin (most professional looking skin imo).

I'm redoing my collection of music. I want to use the panel view.

Of course I have fanart en folder for the eye-candy, but I can't get the panel filled with a picture. How should that be mentioned??

Also the fanart doesn't show (it does in other skins), any ideas?

using win7 based dharma 3
I let XBMC scrape the fanart but it should go in the artist folder.
I guess that with artist folder you mean the same folder as where the mp3's are in?
I think you'll need to store them like this if you want to use locally stored fanart -

Music > Artist > Album
Hmmz, that a little bit too much work for me Smile

Still got problems with my mp3 collection. The way to display is in file mode. Libary view is trouble:
Album as default lists albums with album name first. Is there any way to change that? It lists alfabetically on artist, but displays like this:

Album 1 - artist a
Album 2 - artist a
album 1 - artist b
album 1 - artist c

I would like a disply like this:
Artist 1 - album a
artist 1 - album b
artist 2 - album 1
artist 3 - album 1

Is it possible to change this, without changing to fileview?
I used greasemonkey to arrange my music section, you should really check it out. Theres a lot of scripts that can automate the things youre trying to do.
jolid Wrote:I used greasemonkey to arrange my music section, you should really check it out. Theres a lot of scripts that can automate the things youre trying to do.

Thnx for the tip. Was trying mediamonkey and Tag&rename. Will try your solution now.

Pisses me off that I can't get it perfect Smile Libary view in alaska is the only small downside (although it is probably my way of organising). Rest is perfect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Libary - panel view0