hide plot for unwatched episodes, NOT unwatched movies
I would love to be able to hide the plot for unwatched tv episodes, but still let them be visible for movies. from what ive gathered this is a skin specific setting. any chance it could be implemented in Night?
I also think this would be a nice implementation.
me 2, my fiance loves reading the plots before an episode and it gives me the shits. takes away all the fun of finding it out for yourself.
I was going to post this request, but searched to see if someone else had brought it up previously. I'm glad there are others who would like this also. I would love to see this implemented as it makes a lot of sense.

It drives me nuts because I hide them because of TV shows, but when I go to pick a movie, I would like them on to remember what some of the movies are about.
Does any other skin do this?

While technically possible it would be alot better if handle by XBMC. Like you check the "Hide Plot" button and two more subsettings pop up - one for movies, one for episodes...

If looks easy I'll do it, if I have to do alot of trickery probably not...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
can't u add a dropdownlist or what it's called. where u have hide plot: no, movies, tvshow, both as option?
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
No, those sections of settings - Appearance/Video/System/etc - are hard coded...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
ohh forgot it was in video\library section thought it was in skin setting. but guess u could add settings like movies, tvshow, both on the skin setting and do a
<visable> skin.setting(showplot) + skin.setting(plotmovies) </visable>
plottvshows or plotboth
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Boy I feel stupid. Because I found this thread via a search, I didn't notice that it was in a skin forum. I thought this was a general XBMC request. Sorry.
mcborzu Wrote:Does any other skin do this?

While technically possible it would be alot better if handle by XBMC. Like you check the "Hide Plot" button and two more subsettings pop up - one for movies, one for episodes...

If looks easy I'll do it, if I have to do alot of trickery probably not...

Apparently so. I'm not sure is this is really team XBMC's stance, but I found a post where a member says that they think it should be a skin setting. Here is the post I'm referring to:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=635508&postcount=5
that was my thread, which is why i moved my question here. if it is indeed an XBMC issue, i'll be glad to bring back that thread in the proper area.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hide plot for unwatched episodes, NOT unwatched movies0