Final Requests?
colbert Wrote:In Settings > Customization > Toggles > Media I have enabled the Watched/Unwatched + Collection overlays, but when I am in TV Shows/movies I have no way of seeing whether something is watched/unwatched unless I bring up context menu and see whether it says Marks Watched or unwatched. Am I missing something or is there no icon or anything to show that an episode/movie has been watched just by scrolling through the library?

edit: Okay whoops in Movies I can see the shaded stars beside the ratings show what is Watched. But I can't see what shows it in TV Shows? I can only see it saying Unwatched in the Info Panel view, but nothing in the File Panel view.

I can't check because I'm at work, but in tv shows aren't watched episodes a different colour or shade?
hi to all, i have such question how change color of home buttons (the-big-blue-rectangle)
I used to drink
I used to smoke and then I'd dance
I'd like to see the rating stars on the "Vizualization" screen, like in the "Confluence", "PM3.HD" and other skins.
"Xperience" skin.
"Confluence" skin.
I wont be adding this. If someone want's to create a mod i may add it in the future.
is there any way to have a split screen music files/playlist ? like the tri-panel display for movies? that rocks! music files/playlist/now playing?

happy to have a go myself if its not possible... would just need some pointers Smile

thanx
Smile
sorry for little offtop, but i think that's wrong to stop releasing new versions of this skin, because people really like it.
it still needs "rain-dance" (or dance with tambourine) to works correctly with all plugins and etc.
another problem would be with it when new versions of xbmc will be released, skin might work wrong or show black screen (for example mc360 won't work correctly with last build of xbmc)
i apologize for offtop (and my bad english too)
I used to drink
I used to smoke and then I'd dance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Final Requests?0