TV Show REQ
Hi

First of all, this is a beautiful skin! I used to use Plex, but I´m gonna try xbmc almost only because of this skin now. There was a lack of good skins in Plex.

Anyway, is it possible to make this skin only show the number of unwatched episodes instead of the number of all the eps on the right side of the menu on this setup?

Pic URL

I´m using osx fwiw

Regards
Hello TypeteType

Yeah I like the idea - Although what I think might look good would an option to show only when there are a number of unwatched episodes in each title. So if there weren't any unwatched episodes then no label would appear but if there were some unwatched episodes then a label showing how many there were would display.

Having said that - I'm not sure if that can be done without showing the "0 unwatched" label as well though. I'll look into it.
Sorry it took me a while to get round to this but I've just added this request.

Now the number of unwatched episodes will display (if there are any).

It would be better to show the total and then the number of unwatched if any. The total should always be displayed as it makes it very easy to identify missing content.

While you can say oh just look though the details for the items some of us have hundreds of series. Being able to see the total number of episodes is very important. For example I have had some friends over looking though the selection for something to watch for one of them to inform me that I was missing episodes for one of my shows that I had yet to watch. I said what are you taking about it has 13 episodes and he goes no it is supposed to be 26 and sure enough I found the files and got them in there before we started the series.

In addition this is also useful for keeping track of currently airing series as you know what episode was the last you entered into the database.

(Note though that I really only care about what you do to the fan art view and not really any of the other ones)
Yep that's why the total number of episodes is also available bottom left hand corner. I Find this useful to identify the new ones I haven't watched yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show REQ0