Library import issue
Hi, i've detected a problem importing library with Dharma beta 3 & 4

I've exported library separately. For each film I got a .NFO, a .TBN and a .JGP (for fanart)

Fanart file is correct and .NFO file contains correct info about film (don't know if .TBN is correct)

When I "look up for new content", XBMC finds exported archives and loads film in library, don't searching Internet and loading file contents.

BUT ...

When I enter in video library the films have his correct fanart, cover, but the title, plot and other text data it's ¡¡¡from other film in the library!!! Seems like XBMC shuffled the .NFO files when loading into SQlite DB

¿Any idea?
I reply myself.

I've studying the case and ... there's no problem importing library. The error begins when exporting to separate files.

I've detected that XBMC creates NFO files for a film when exporting: the problem is that, even the NFO filename corresponds with the film filename, data inside is from another film.

¿And why? Well, I don't know, but I think it may be for two reasons.

1) I have two sources for the same video library:
- d:\my videos
- f:\my videos

2) I have a BluRay Disc ripped in a folder structure. The film "Avatar" appeared shuffled with a lot films.

I've changed manuallly the filenames accord to the data of the film inside. Some NFO files where lost, but some where ok, so I've check for "new content" in folder, and XMBC imported correctly, and for the NFO missed, loaded data from scraper.

So I'm sure now, the problem begins when exporting, and importing it's ok.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library import issue0