[ATV] Connecting export to import
I'm stuck trying to figure out how to reconnect an exported video library (scrapers) to a different media source. When I use "import video library" everything shows up fine, however when I go into library mode to try to start them from the newly imported scraper front end, I get - "This file is no longer available".

My new source plays fine if I go through Video/videos and select titles in simple list mode.

Set Content is currently - "None" - if I set that, I end up getting doubles in the scraper listings when it reloads. How does one connect the imported scraper library to a specific source, so that it's populated (all movies in this case)?

Original HD - all Video_TS folders in a single root level directory
From this HD, I used Export Video Library and saved it to
frontrow/library/applicationsupport/xbmc.userdata/database/export/videodb.xml

New HD - all H.264 files (of exact same titles) - in a directory one level down.

Any problem because the one library was all Video_TS folders, and the new one are single files? I'm just guessing at this point.

EDIT -

Been working on it but STILL no joy. I've tried everything I can think of. Oddly - if I do a complete rescan and then try to IMPORT the saved library/scrapers - all I get is doubles and "This file is no longer available" for the imported ones. Import is supposed to simply erase the old and replace. Frustrating, but one can always rescan, then go through all over again and individually edit all the the incorrect scrapers again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV] Connecting export to import0