Suggestion for keyboard.xml
Hi, I was messing round last night and noticed something slightly odd out navigating the normal skin.

When I press my remote's back button from deep within the folder structure of my library (video or music) it would go up one level - This is what I (as a dumb user) would expect to happen.

But when I press my remote's back button when I am in the 'root' of my TV show library it takes takes me back to the root of the video section. Now I understand why it does this (as my tv show library is 'below' my video section, so pressing backspace takes me to the parent directory), but it isn't what I (as a dumb user) would expect.

I would expect, that the back button from my TV show library (or Film Library) would take me back to the home screen.

So ideally I would want to be able to set backspace to parentdir when below the root and then once I am at the root of library I want it to open the home screen.

AFAIK you can only set the behaviour of a button based on which screen type you are in, and there is no way of setting a different action based on how far you are into the folder structure.

Is there a way to do this, or could it be added?
uhr, append ,return to the activatewindow call and you get your expected behaviour.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestion for keyboard.xml0