Unexpected shutdowns
Hey peeps,

I'm runing latest version of Ubuntu and XBMC Dharma beta 4 with an MCE IR Remote which has been perfectly fine for a few days now. However now everytime I would like to exit XBMC via the Shutdown option it doesn't just close XBMC but shuts down my entire PC! Also during playback of any media pressing pause, pressing stop or when media just finishes XBMC shuts down completely and exits back to my desktop.

I haven't changed any settings and everything was running fine until yesterday. It's driving me a little crazy to say the least. Any help for this noob would be very welcome.

Jagermikester.
Shutdown when exiting sounds like you have changed the default action for shutdown - check your settings.

As for the other issues, could be anything. Your going to need to provide more info about your setup. As a bare minimum, a copy of your xbmc.log and xbmc.log.old is going to be needed. Make sure you enable debug logging too.

If you don't know how to do that see the links in my signature - specifically http://paulrae.com/2010/11/03/how-to-ena...g-in-xbmc/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unexpected shutdowns0