Music Library - Artist Thumbnails
Hi everyone,

I've been using XBMC for a while, one word - immense. My TV and Movie library are lovely, but I'm having problems getting the Music Library to be much good.

Having used iTunes in the past, my music collection is in a decent state (i.e. Artist folder, sub folders for each album), and have a folder.jpg for each album (some from iTunes store, and some manually). The problem I have is that the artist thumbnails scraped aren't very good, and would ideally just like to do what iTunes does in the grid view, and just take one of the album thumbnails to act as the Artist thumbnail.

I know that I could do this manually, but was wondering if there was any automatic thing to do this? The only other thing I can think of is to write a quick BAT file that grabs the folder.jpg from the first child folder and copies across to the artist folder. Is there any way in XBMC to automate this, or change the thumbs?

Basically, what I'm trying to do - is get the XBMC Music library to look a bit like the iTunes Grid view (based on artist)

Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library - Artist Thumbnails0