Folder Icons Displaying Wrong Pic
Hey,
So I traced this down as being a windows issue but was wondering if anyone had ever encountered the problem and knew of a fix?
I am organizing my music collection to display fanart in XBMC with the old Transparency skin, and the issue I'm coming accross is when I browse through the collection Im seeing old cover art I used to have before I edited all my id3 tags with new art this is the setup I'm using

ARTIST
|---fanart.jpg
|---cover.jpg
|---ALBUM
|---cover.jpeg

So I know I have the order right but I discovered it was the "Folder" holding onto the old image because I took an artist Created entire new folders and just dragged and dropped all the contents of the original folders into the new ones deleted the original placed the new folders in the directory booted up XBMC and everything worded correctly for that artist.

I have tried deleting the IconCache.db but that was of no help, The folders are retaining the old images that are no longer there for some reason and I was wondering if there was anyway of correcting this easier than creating new folders for some 400 albums?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder Icons Displaying Wrong Pic0