[WINDOWS] Dharma Beta 4 playback issues?
Hello,

Running windows 7 X64 ultimate I have had significant playback issues with beta 4.

1. Freeze on playing a video. When selecting a video (mostly from the recently added list on the skin) the loading symbol comes up and XBMC just freezes. I have to end the program

2. Playing a video, pausing it and hitting play again causes the look like its in fast forward for a few seconds but the sound plays normally. I did not notice this in any previous betas

3. Video out blanks. PC is connected via HDMI to my TV and with beta 4 it looses video output for a second or two occupationally (TV goes black and then comes back with a re-negotiated 1080p connection)

I have re-installed beta 3 and have not seen any of these issues. Is there any settings I can play with that might have changed for beta 4 to fix these issues?

CG
Hi,

I've got the same problem, this is my topic "http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84161" but nobody answered .

Also the problem continues on Dharma RC1.

is there no one on this issue with the idea?
Seems like we mus be the only 2 having this issue. I did not seem to notice it (or maybe it wasn't as drastic) with beta 1-3 but beta 4 had these issues. I have recently installed RC1 and for the limited time I have used it the payback issues still seem to be there, although I have not seen it freeze on the "loading" yet. I think I am going to try turning hardware acceleration off to see if it makes a difference.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Dharma Beta 4 playback issues?0