Rainbow 
Aside from the shadow under the avatar I don't have the slightest idea what to add next.

Take a look and let me know if you see something you'd like to change.

Also please keep in mind this is ONLY a mod and will not be in the official svn due to the fact it has MS licensed images...

awsome!!! almost like the xbox 360
I'll try to make it as close to the 360 as I can if anyone can tell me how to get gamerscore and recently played games to show up on a panel?
What MS images? There are none included there downloaded by the script, so it's 100% legit.
Well if that's the case I'll add it to the official build once it can have it's own default panel (other than movies lol) and see if it's possble to get images for recent games and gamerscore as well.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Well if that's the case I'll add it to the official build once it can have it's own default panel (other than movies lol) and see if it's possble to get images for recent games and gamerscore as well.

it probably will be but that is way out of my league lol
The avatar would look better if it were moved either to the left or right of the movies panel. Nice mod by the way
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
It should actually have it's own panel ...
XBMCG33K Wrote:It should actually have it's own panel ...
Why if the intention is to resemble NXE then it should stand on it's own (just my oppinion)
The avatar has it's own 'panel' similar to this:

So that's the goal, problem is i know nothing of scripting...

Also paul, you should update your midnight textures with the newer ones in Xperience1.1 Smile
well, i know scripting, i would like to help you, but not account so far, i don't have xbox Sad

to bad, that sounds interesting !
I have an xbox... Not sure if that'd help you with helping me...
XBMCG33K Wrote:The avatar has it's own 'panel' similar to this:

So that's the goal, problem is i know nothing of scripting...

Also paul, you should update your midnight textures with the newer ones in Xperience1.1 Smile
not sure if this is a wind up, but i have just done a complete update from svn and there is no midnight textures in there just the default blue textures. if there available elsewhere then please let me know so i can replace the old ones i have!
Some gfx have been added since I made the original midnight theme. Take a look and compare mate.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Some gfx have been added since I made the original midnight theme. Take a look and compare mate.
Then please tell me where the new ones are located better yet give me a link.
As i have looked everywhere on your SVN page(link in first post) And there is none there.
For now i shall remove the link to my version till i can update itHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help