Nod
Right now the plugin has one trouble, the G's are saved in new xml, and we working to get the G's saved in the strings.xml (besides the focused problem ^^)

The plugin still a work in progress, when the developer has permission i release it.

Scrembolxp.
Scrembolxp Wrote:Right now the plugin has one trouble, the G's are saved in new xml, and we working to get the G's saved in the strings.xml (besides the focused problem ^^)

The plugin still a work in progress, when the developer has permission i release it.

Scrembolxp.

Hi,

I assuming that you're using a python script to get the data, if so, why not save the strings to xbmc using the Skin.SetString function and then retrieve them with the Skin.String(nameString); each profile holds its own set of settings and should not be a problem.

Over the weekend I learned some python and created the GamerCard script to get the data... the following link shows a test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGwyH2eVQ8

Good luck!
Dom DXecutioner
nice)
waiting when you release your mod)
I used to drink
I used to smoke and then I'd dance
Dom DXecutioner Wrote:Hi,

I assuming that you're using a python script to get the data, if so, why not save the strings to xbmc using the Skin.SetString function and then retrieve them with the Skin.String(nameString); each profile holds its own set of settings and should not be a problem.

Over the weekend I learned some python and created the GamerCard script to get the data... the following link shows a test:

Good luck!

That is nice Big Grin

Good luck!

this is just what I wanted, i'm a skinner noob u_u
i'm not a coder, i'm graphic designer that want the old nxe in your xbox
yes it's a phyton script coded by my neighbor (great coder, and friend) ^Misato^ (i don't have any idea of coding)
i'll try it, many thx

Kertis Wrote:Dom DXecutioner
nice)

Me too! ^^

Good luck!

This is very cool. I like the look of the floating around panels and the avatar. In more dark colors it will look fantastic but that just me.

Two questions if i may. I like the idea of the submenu in movies. Is that the same code from Black's 1080 version which i use also in my mod ?.

Also can you share the code for the avatar ?. With you permission i like to integrate it in my Xperience More mod.

By the way great work in whole skin.

Cheers
Nessus
Kertis Wrote:Dom DXecutioner
nice)
This isn't a mod but rather a new skin...
Rocky5 Wrote:That is nice Big Grin
I'm flattered... while it's Microsoft's design, thanks! Smile

nessus Wrote:This is very cool. I like the look of the floating around panels and the avatar. In more dark colors it will look fantastic but that just me.
Everyone has a different personal taste... nothing wrong with that Smile
nessus Wrote:Two questions if i may. I like the idea of the submenu in movies. Is that the same code from Black's 1080 version which i use also in my mod ?.
Negative... this is an entirely new skin.
nessus Wrote:Also can you share the code for the avatar ?. With you permission i like to integrate it in my Xperience More mod.

By the way great work in whole skin.

Cheers
Nessus
I have no issues with that but I suspect that my code is not elegant, I just starting learning python and there is no error checking; however, if you post what you have, I may be able see what you're doing and advise... If it's beyond my comprehension, then I'd be inclined to demostrate what I have and the rationale..

Smile
I know that is entirely new skin i'am just wondering if for the submenus in home screen and movies you use similar code with this. As for the Avatar code i haven't done anything yet. My mod of Xperience is available for download here.

Cheers
Nessus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help