Different way to do New Episodes?
Is there any way to change the display for new episodes to be grouped under the series name, then selecting the series name brings up all new episodes.

I mainly want this as I may rip a whole season from dvd, and then all my other "new" shows are replaced with this.
MrLobster Wrote:Is there any way to change the display for new episodes to be grouped under the series name, then selecting the series name brings up all new episodes.

I mainly want this as I may rip a whole season from dvd, and then all my other "new" shows are replaced with this.

I'm the same as you in that I usually scrape a whole season at a time thus making new episodes redundant for me personally but I think changing it to display series wouldn't be so easy, I'm not sure though.
I get what you mean and I run into this too sometimes, for instance when I want to rescan a certain show. They will appear in the recently added episodes even though they have been marked as watched earlier.

I remember jmarshall mentioning somewhere that this was being worked on, but that has been quite a while ago.

In any way, it is not something skins have control over.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different way to do New Episodes?0