RTMP addons and the official repo
Just a heads up: The official repository is now accepting rtmp(e) addons - they'll be hosted outside of the US only (due to the DMCA) but will be available to users everywhere. Please ensure you have a statement to the effect of: "some parts of this addon may not be legal in your country of residence - please check with your local laws" in the <disclaimer>.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Are there any plans to fix seeking in rtmp streams before dharma final? I submitted a ticket a couple weeks ago, but no responses yet. http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10204

The rtmp addons are really cool and promising, however they are not that convenient when I can't pause or seek. I can only watch something from start to finish with no interruptions. And every once in a while the stream quits halfway. Then I have to start all over.

Thanks
Bugs get addressed as and when we have the time. I can't say whether that particular one will be fixed for Dharma or not - it may be stream specific for instance, whereby it may be difficult for our predominantly non-US developers to do much about it. I've cc'd elupus on that one.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

We're gonna have fun fun fun till daddy takes the t-bird away. Smile
Excellent news Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RTMP addons and the official repo0