"Movie Information" information needed ;)
Hey there. Wondering if anyone can set me straight with this scenerio:

When I right click on a dvd cover, I get a menu. When I choose "movie information" from the menu, I see the plot, cast, fanart, etc. From here, I've spent almost 2 weeks customizing each movie titles' fanart and thumb images. But there is something wrong...

My XBMC wont seem to hold onto these changes. Can anyone tell me what I have set wrong in the settings that would make my system NOT hold onto this customized info? In other words, I've changed the thumbs and fanart of the same movies over and over again, they just keep changing back on thier own.

I figure maybe there is a setting that is wrong and when I update my library, it changes everything back. Is that right? I cant find anything so Im here to ask how can I fix it so it holds onto the fanart & thumb images that I set each movie to have?

Thanks.
I'm not sure why your getting that problem but your doing things the hard way, I read your other post about the wrong artwork being selected because its selected the wrong year of a movie or wrong movie altogether all you need to do is hit refresh from movie information and it will present you with a list of movies so you can then select either the correct year or correct movie, if you just change the artwork when its the wrong year your movie info wont be correct either

BTW you can just hit "i" on your keyboard to bring up movie information

If you want more control over artwork and scraping you should use one of the external scrapers like "Ember Media Manager" then all the info and artwork is stored with your media and XBMC will use this when you add a new movie or when you refresh an old one

Note if you use Ember select the option "Scrape full cast" other wise ember wont retrieve all the info due to the imdb layout change

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Movie Information" information needed ;)0