Some Movies not showing up in DB
Hi,

I have a strange Problem. In my D:\MOVIES\ dir I have 146 files but the DB only found 120. There is no error in the xbmc.log and also it seems not related to the type of file or extension. Some of the missing files are MKV others AVI. They are playable and the title is simple and can be found in the TVDB easy.

So all in all very strange.

Any heard of similar problems ?
Likelyhood is that it is a show naming problem. A debug log (See sticky how to report a problem) and note of your folder/file naming convention might just help.
solariz Wrote:Hi,
found in the TVDB easy.

U can found movie in tvdb Eek
I ment movieDB...

Problem seems this one:

14:48:53 T:2844 M:2259562496 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Skipping dir 'D:\VIDEOS\FILME\' due to no change (fasthash)

No matter if I add or remove a movie file from the directory it always says me "no change" in the debug log.

Is it possible to disable the fasthash methode or reset it without reseting the whole DB ?
Provide your full debug log (you must enable debug logging). Secondly confirm your scanner settings.

See my signature for details on how to do this.
I have the excact same problem, skipping all my movie shares (fasthash).. Clearing shares isnt really a good option for me(this was suggested as a possible fix in another thread over in linux/live support) as I have tons of movies and I don't really want to mark them as watched again(would be hundreds). Plus the time spent searching and downloading all that info, custom covers etc would be enormous as well. The problem has been around since Dharma beta3, and is still here in beta4.. TV-series has been fine all along. This really sucks since xbmc has been running smoothly for me since it first was ported to windows =/

I was going to post a full debug log here now, but of course Themoviedb.org is offline. bleh. Next step for me is reverting to beta1 to se if I get rid of the problem there. Ill try to post a debug log here when themoviedb comes back up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Movies not showing up in DB0