Well, I've uploaded in the cloud the french localized (and minor corrected) strings https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?...5f75b9a766
There is some issue though in the Music/Movies/HD Movies/Weather and Series sections :
- For the Music/movies/HD Movies/Series sections, in the screen down right section it is displayed (depending on the section) "Aléatoire xxxx" (random xxx) when it should be "xxx aléatoires" (xxx random).
- In the HD Movies section, the central column with choices, displays a non localized string "Random HD Movies", a string I didn't find in the string file.
- In the weather section, the first two choices of the central column are in english. Also the 3 days forecast uses for the max temp the string id=13508 (if I'm not mistaken) pertaining to A/V synchronisation which translate in french as 'High' when it should be 'Max." (with the string id=393) (and I'll have to change the value for low, AKA string id=391).
I also took a look at XBMC strings file to discover many misinterpretations, rough translations and bad use of english word (AKA playlist), sometimes used as an english word and other times used as a gendered french word (playliste), so I made the proper corrections and uploaded itto github. I launched XBMC with it's new strings file to notice no differences so I guess it is on the skin coding....
And at last, I'll have to make some minor changes to XBMC strings file, adding some dots (.) at the end of subtitles in parameters.