• 6(current)
[WIP] The Carmichael - a new skin for XBMC
curious, what's the line of code that allows the use of banner.jpg, and where it should be located (Need this so I can code in a skin to.)
when does The Carmichael get its own thread on the skin forum ?
I dont know if ive done this right?

http://pastebin.com/rdUkNsQ1

what I did was go into tv show futurama and the tv theme tunes works but when i exit and go back into the tv shows tv theme tunes stops working?
isamu.dragon Wrote:curious, what's the line of code that allows the use of banner.jpg, and where it should be located (Need this so I can code in a skin to.)

$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/banner.jpg]
The Carmichael is a very fast skin, faster than night its more snappy and I like that. SWMBO didn't really have a preference to which skin she prefers. but I'll keep The Carmichael for the time being.

I notice that when pressing down for a trailer it plays in the little box even though I have selected "full screen trailer" but if I press info on the movie and then play the trailer it plays fullscreen.

-=Jason=-
Flomaster Wrote:The Carmichael is a very fast skin, faster than night its more snappy and I like that. SWMBO didn't really have a preference to which skin she prefers. but I'll keep The Carmichael for the time being.

I notice that when pressing down for a trailer it plays in the little box even though I have selected "full screen trailer" but if I press info on the movie and then play the trailer it plays fullscreen.

-=Jason=-

Copied alot of Night's skin settings, I'm not ready for that one to be in yet....

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Put TheCarmichael on last night. i have to say I like the layout. It takes a bit to get used to navigation though. For instance when on movies blade, I can go down to recently added, but then if I want to switch to say TVShows, I have to click all the way back up to go left or right. So just a few more clicks, no big deal.

Also I can't remove items from the main screen. I don't have music library or photos loaded yet and I want to remove them from the Main screen, but when I went into skin setting, I didn't see where I could remove them.

Other than that, i liked what I saw. I did go back to Night until I can play with it more. The skin that is...thecarmichael...you know what I mean..
Th3R00st3r Wrote:Also I can't remove items from the main screen. I don't have music library or photos loaded yet and I want to remove them from the Main screen, but when I went into skin setting, I didn't see where I could remove them.

What I think I'll do is have a "Remove Home Items" section disabled until you add a "Custom Home Item". In a perfect world it would be if you add an item you can check one off and so on but I don't think thats possible. I'll probably just put a warning textbox cuz if you go below 9 it ruins the look...

Hi
I posted a vid to maybe workout why tv tunes is not working
Ive got my vids on a SMB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmqulPwN78

when I first go into the tv level, when i first press down nothing happens (you can here the sound) when i press down again then it moves down?
here is the log.

http://pastebin.com/fjGQF9J9

would be great if you could workout whats going wrong.
and is anyone els having trouble or has worked it out. Oo
cowdar Wrote:Hi
I posted a vid to maybe workout why tv tunes is not working
Ive got my vids on a SMB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmqulPwN78

when I first go into the tv level, when i first press down nothing happens (you can here the sound) when i press down again then it moves down?
here is the log.

http://pastebin.com/fjGQF9J9

would be great if you could workout whats going wrong.
and is anyone els having trouble or has worked it out. Oo

i have a problem with this too.
is the skin skin for XBMC Dharma or for 9.11 Camelot?

im running 9.11 Camelot
and just it wont run!
royroy Wrote:is the skin skin for XBMC Dharma or for 9.11 Camelot?

im running 9.11 Camelot
and just it wont run!

Sorry anything from me has been Dharma only for awhile now...

Update 11-18
Watched flag and Watched flag settings corrections/completion

*only git updated*

Any chance that you will add time and end time on the osd when i press the info button while i am watching a movie, really miss that Smile ?
Loving this skin.... nice feel.

issue.. or maybe i'm blind. but can't seem to find networks settings , appearance settings...

John

Edit: Never-mind .. Figured it out.. Just Press Button.. derrr.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] The Carmichael - a new skin for XBMC8