Now playing info in music
Just switched to this skin and really liking it so far.

One thing I have noticed while playing music is that when I start playing an album and it comes up on the screen with the spinning CD with the track info/timing etc, is that this stays on the screen for a little while and then vanishes, leaving just the visualisation on the screen. Then when the next track starts it re-appears again for a few secs then goes again. Is there any way to have this information stay on the screen permanently as I quite like sticking some music on and being able to see whats's playing without having to press any buttons on the keyboard/remote?

Maybe I'm missing a settings in the options but I can't find anything anywhere.

Many thanks!
press 'i' once.

'i' will toggle the info between 'always visible' and 'auto-hide'
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:press 'i' once.

'i' will toggle the info between 'always visible' and 'auto-hide'

Thanks ronie!

Is there a list anywhere of the various keyboard shortcuts?

I know for instance that C is the context menu, X is stop, Enter is confirm etc but I'm sure here's loads more I don't know of.
Hooblue Wrote:Thanks ronie!

Is there a list anywhere of the various keyboard shortcuts?

I know for instance that C is the context menu, X is stop, Enter is confirm etc but I'm sure here's loads more I don't know of.

here's the latest version:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...yboard.xml
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now playing info in music0