Studio logos storage
I'm sorry Ronie, but I don't find any studio folder. Where is it supposed to be ?

Serge.
serge75017 Wrote:I'm sorry Ronie, but I don't find any studio folder. Where is it supposed to be ?

Serge.

as posted earlier:
skin.transparency/media/flags/movies/studio
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
OK. Fine. I misunderstood your former message. I believed there was no folder to create.

In order to avoid the mismatches with the studio names, is there a naming convention ? I've read somewhere that the naming for the movie studio was the one used by Imdb. Is it still true ?

Serge.
serge75017 Wrote:OK. Fine. I misunderstood your former message. I believed there was no folder to create.

In order to avoid the mismatches with the studio names, is there a naming convention ? I've read somewhere that the naming for the movie studio was the one used by Imdb. Is it still true ?

Serge.

Easiest way would be to press "I" on Movie or TV and what is says for the Studio line is what the .png should be called:

Studio: Columbia Pictures
Image named: Columbia Pictures.png

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
serge75017 Wrote:OK. Fine. I misunderstood your former message. I believed there was no folder to create.

that's true, if you run the svn version of T!, you don't have to create that folder.
it already exists and contains all the studio icons included in the skin.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
It's strange. I download T! from french site "xbmc-pasion" and I can assure you that in the media folder there is just one file "textures.xbt". Nothing else.

The last T! I downloaded was "skin.transparency.svn-735" and today a 737 version is available on the site.

Serge
serge75017 Wrote:It's strange. I download T! from french site "xbmc-pasion" and I can assure you that in the media folder there is just one file "textures.xbt". Nothing else.

The last T! I downloaded was "skin.transparency.svn-735" and today a 737 version is available on the site.

Serge

there's only one official T! svn:
http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xbmc/

instructions on how to check out:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83643

you've downloaded it from a third-party site...and although everyone's is free to use T! in every way they want, i can't support unofficial versions.

i think this thread is a good example of why i don't support third-party builds,
it only leads to confusion and a waste of your and my time (not complaining though) ;-)
Ok Ronie, I've installed Turtoise SVN and now I have the full version of T! svn737.

Many thanks for your help, and sorry for having you waste your time.

Serge
Hi Ronie, Great Skin, and A Great Help too!! Thanks

How would I open textures.xbt - this is so i can add my own Studio/Network/Codec images - I prefer colourful logos as the Studios intended lol
Bluemoonio Wrote:How would I open textures.xbt

you can't. there's no tool around that could do that.

your only option in to checkout T! svn (dharma branch if you run xbmc 10.1)
and replace the images there and create your own textures file.
ronie Wrote:you can't.

thanks, i realised that after back-reading the thread and some other threads too. I should have edited my post, i forgot - apologies

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio logos storage0