• 1(current)
[Mod] Influence Dharma
Home page

Influence is a skin based on Confluence, It includes all its features but have a slightly different approach based on texture transparency enhancement in order to highlight fanarts. The other main feature of this skin is to have fully customizable menus, modifying, deleting or adding some with an intuitive interface. It also carries most of the successfull skin features (logo, clearart, fanart, ...)

To install this skin download repo passion and go to settings/addon/ choose download an addon , choose skin and influence.

[TUTO] Configuration de Advanced launcher
[TUTO] Création de menu
[TUTO] Utilisation des fanarts et extrafanarts
[TUTO] Papier peint pour les menus et les sous-menus
[TUTO] Paramétrage de la météo
[TUTO] Utilisation des logos
[TUTO] Les paramétres d'Influence
[TUTO] Utilisation des "clearart"

Slideshow Influence Dharma

How do you put this in XBMC i put it into addons folder and doesnt show up in skin list inside XBMC?
Hi !

Great work, I can't wait for a stable release ! Here are a few things I noticed untill now :

-When playing a video in the background and navigating through menus you can still see the background pictures if the video doesn't take 100% of the screen (e.g. when you're watching a 4/3 video), whereas Confluence has a dark grey background to prevent that.
-Some fonts are misaligned (most notably the weather plugin and the "jump time" feature).
Great, everything seems to work just fine except for the fact that you can still see the background images behind the video when navigating the menus.
Also you might want to edit the info before the final release (it still says "confluence" and v1.1.0).
BlueScreenJunky Wrote:Great, everything seems to work just fine except for the fact that you can still see the background images behind the video when navigating the menus.
Also you might want to edit the info before the final release (it still says "confluence" and v1.1.0).
For the background image , i forgot to put the file media-overlay.jpg into the backgrounds folder. You can copy the confluence one.

And thanks for the skin name
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Influence Dharma1