advancedsettings.xml error
Error loading special://profile/advancedsettings.xml, no <advancedsettings> node

i`m getting this....how to fix it??

thx in adance
Take a look at this manual page. Make sure your advancedsettings.xml file matches the specification. Sounds like you might just be missing the <advancedsettings> tags as shown in the "layout" section of that page
<moviestacking>
<!-- <cd/dvd/part/pt/disk/disc> <0-N> -->
<regexp>(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck]|d)[ _.-]*[0-9]+)(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
<!-- <cd/dvd/part/pt/disk/disc> <a-d> -->
<regexp>(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck]|d)[ _.-]*[a-d])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
<!-- movienamea-xvid.avi, movienameb-xvid.avi -->
<regexp>(.*?)([ ._-]*[a-d])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
</moviestacking>

<video>
<cleanstrings>
<regexp>[ _\,\.\(\)\[\]\-](ac3|dts|custom|dc|divx|divx5|dsr|dsrip|dutch|dvd|dvdrip|dvdscr|dvdscreener|screener|dvdivx|cam|fragment|fs|hdtv|hdrip|hdtvrip|internal|limited|multisubs|ntsc|ogg|ogm|pal|pdtv|proper|repack|rerip|retail|r3|r5|bd5|se|svcd|swedish|german|read.nfo|nfofix|unrated|ws|telesync|ts|telecine|tc|brrip|bdrip|480p|480i|576p|576i|720p|720i|1080p|1080i|hrhd|hrhdtv|hddvd|bluray|x264|h264|xvid|xvidvd|xxx|http://www.www|cd[1-9]|\[.*\])([ _\,\.\(\)\[\]\-]|$)</regexp>
<regexp>(\[.*\])</regexp>
</cleanstrings>
</video>

<tvshowmatching>
<regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)</regexp> <!-- foo_[s01]_[e01] -->
<regexp>[\._ \-]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)</regexp> <!-- foo.1x09 -->
<regexp>[\._ \-][Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)</regexp> <!-- foo, s01e01, foo.s01.e01, foo.s01-e01 -->
<regexp>[\._ \-]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)</regexp> <!-- foo.103 -->
</tvshowmatching>

<video>
<excludefromscan>
<regexp>-trailer</regexp>
<regexp>[-._ \\/]sample[-._ \\/]</regexp>
</excludefromscan>
</video>

<measurerefreshrate>true</measurerefreshrate>

<trailermatching>
<!-- This regexp will match moviename_Trailer.avi -->
<regexp>(.*?)(_Trailer)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
</trailermatching>

this is my adancedsettings.xml file...so where is my mistake
iits does not exclude sample files from library..its still there even i remove it from library
thx!!! buy you a beer Wink
As the error says, you are missing the <advancedsettings> tag. If you had checked the wiki link that was posted it would show you that too.

You need a <advancedsettings> at the start of your file and a </advancedsettings> at the end of your file.
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <moviestacking>
      <!-- <cd/dvd/part/pt/disk/disc> <0-N> -->
      <regexp>(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck]|d)[ _.-]*[0-9]+)(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
      <!-- <cd/dvd/part/pt/disk/disc> <a-d> -->
      <regexp>(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck]|d)[ _.-]*[a-d])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
      <!-- movienamea-xvid.avi, movienameb-xvid.avi -->
      <regexp>(.*?)([ ._-]*[a-d])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
  </moviestacking>

<video>
    <cleanstrings>
     <regexp>[ _\,\.\(\)\[\]\-](ac3|dts|custom|dc|divx|divx5|dsr|dsrip|dutch|dvd|dvdrip|dvdscr|dvdscreener|screener|dvdivx|cam|fragment|fs|hdtv|hdrip|hdtvrip|internal|limited|multisubs|ntsc|ogg|ogm|pal|pdtv|proper|repack|rerip|retail|r3|r5|bd5|se|svcd|swedish|german|read.nfo|nfofix|unrated|ws|telesync|ts|telecine|tc|brrip|bdrip|480p|480i|576p|576i|720p|720i|1080p|1080i|hrhd|hrhdtv|hddvd|bluray|x264|h264|xvid|xvidvd|xxx|[url]www.www|cd[/url][1-9]|\[.*\])([ _\,\.\(\)\[\]\-]|$)</regexp>
     <regexp>(\[.*\])</regexp>
    </cleanstrings>
  </video>

<tvshowmatching>
      <regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)</regexp>  <!-- foo_[s01]_[e01] -->
      <regexp>[\._ \-]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)</regexp>  <!-- foo.1x09 -->
      <regexp>[\._ \-][Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)</regexp>  <!-- foo, s01e01, foo.s01.e01, foo.s01-e01 -->
      <regexp>[\._ \-]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)</regexp>  <!-- foo.103 -->
  </tvshowmatching>

<video>
    <excludefromscan>
      <regexp>-trailer</regexp>
      <regexp>[-._ \\/]sample[-._ \\/]</regexp>
    </excludefromscan>
  </video>

<measurerefreshrate>true</measurerefreshrate>

<trailermatching>
      <!-- This regexp will match moviename_Trailer.avi -->
      <regexp>(.*?)(_Trailer)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
  </trailermatching>

</advancedsettings>
i did check it.....im so stupid...thx man Laugh great piece of software you are making...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
advancedsettings.xml error0