• 1(current)
Release Forum Browser - Programs Addon
Information 
Browse forums from XBMC. Currently xbmc.org (this forum Smile), boxee.tv and xbmc4xbox.org are built in - plus you can now add any of the thousands of Tapatalk enable forums.

View forums, threads, posts, subscriptions and private messages. Post replies, delete posts (some forums), quote posts. View images in posts, follow post forum links and download post links.

To get the latest version, install my repository.
If you need help, ask a question in this thread or join #ruuk on freenode.

Forums View

Choose Forum Dialog

Threads View

Posts View

Message View showing images
sweet!
great addon!
Great work mate
---------------------------------------------------
Intel NUC Haswell D34010WYK | ATV2 | Logitech Harmony One | Onkyo TX-NR808 Receiver | QNAP 809 | APC Back-UPS RS 550
Excellent, will give one a try later.
looks great - will give it a test later
Are you going to support allowing people to change the layout based on their skin?

How sweet would it be if we could download addons from links within the forums within xbmc....oh I dream.
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:Are you going to support allowing people to change the layout based on their skin?
I'm not sure what you mean. Could you give me an example. It is possible for an addon to define multiple skins for itself. But I'm not going to design skins for all the skins out there (though if someone else wanted to make another skin I would add it as a skin option)

igotdvds Wrote:How sweet would it be if we could download addons from links within the forums within xbmc....oh I dream.

I could probably make that work. The version that's up lets you view embedded images and the next version (almost done) lets you view images from links (and I plan on adding the ability to view video links). It's a small step to let the user download any link. I'd just have to add some interface to let the user pick where to download it to and all that.
Edit: Added this in current version
Fixed a bug handling unicode chars in posts
Added the ability to view image links
Added the ability to download links
Improved post formatting handling
Fixed post quote handling regex for xbmc.org/boxee.tv

Get it here:
http://code.google.com/p/forumbrowserxbm...loads/list

I'll probably work next on following forum links in posts.
nice addon, will try this...
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
Boldtest
Just a test
Will you make something to vbulletin forum working?

Regards
scalpel Wrote:Will you make something to vbulletin forum working?

Do you mean for the forum at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/?

vBulletin is the same forum software that XBMC and Boxee use so it probably wouldn't be too hard. I may get around to it, but it might not be my highest priority.

If anyone wants to extend Forum Browser to access other forums, the forum format files are separate from the script, and anyone with knowledge of Regular Expressions can create one without needing to do any scripting. I'd be happy to help anyone do that Smile
No i mean a forum on vbulletin script. I mean "forum.dvhk.pl". I tried to run it by your scripts but no succes.

Regards
scalpel Wrote:No i mean a forum on vbulletin script. I mean "forum.dvhk.pl". I tried to run it by your scripts but no succes.

Regards

I've made a start at it:

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum Browser - Programs Addon5