Spelling 10
Worded Wrong

Also I've noticed that the #post number is missing in latest version

No Post Number 2
No Post Numbers
Post Numbers ok in V 1.1.9

still testing Smile

Thanks for finding these. That's what happens when I type too fast Smile

Behavior and gray are in fact spelled correctly if you are one of us wacky Americans Smile Although I prefer behaviour and grey myself, I spell them the American way for consistency with the rest of my spelling (such as it is, obviously).
Wink That's fine. Took a while to find all the help menus & popups.

If you think it's a good idea could you utilize the xbmc picture facilities ie zoom etc for your todo list.

Thanks
(2013-02-13, 10:19)hasselhof Wrote: Wink That's fine. Took a while to find all the help menus & popups.

If you think it's a good idea could you utilize the xbmc picture facilities ie zoom etc for your todo list.

Thanks
Added to the todo list.
Hmm, it seems like the forum is working fine for me at the moment, as I'm posting from FB.

Heh, when I submitted that last post and it went to refresh the list, it gave the Forbidden error again.
Come on ruuk , spam your own thread & try and nail whats going on ha ha
Version 1.2.2

Changes:

- ParserBrowser: Fixed bug with IPBoard forums with urls that ended in /forum being unable to list threads
- ParserBrowser: Added a very small tweak for removing extraneous ':' from some post user data
- Fixed a bug causing errors when stopping video
- ParserBrowser: Added item to 'Options' dialog 'Set Login Page' (Parser Browser forums only) which will open the forum in WebViewer, and allow you to browse to the login page to set the page to use for logins
- ParserBrowser: IPBoard - fix for some forums not displaying posts properly past page 1
- Fix spelling/grammar errors, added '(Seconds)' to 'XBMC Notice Duration' setting
- ParserBrowser: Added option in the posts list context menu 'Manage Rules' for creating some simple forum specific parsing rules and sharing them to the online database
- Now retrieves parsing rules if available from the online database
- Fix for some bad video ID extraction when parsing YouTube video URLs
- Fixed link parsing errors occuring in some forums (Notably XBMCHub)
- Added settings in Video section 'Start Video In Overlay' and 'Resume Video In Overlay'
- Now can show up to three custom infos on posts lists
- Added debugging code for unrecognized Tapatalk errors
- All post info (normal and extra) is now pooled together. Extra Info items are now all info that is not shown in the post list. This has the added benefit that all info can now be seen from the 'User Extra Info' item on the message window
- ParserBrowser: Now ignores 'Open Thread At Newest Post' setting, so no longer jumps to the bottom of list (as it can't jump to the last page yet)
- Now optionally shows image and video icons in posts list for posts where these media were detected
- Added settings option in General section: 'Show Post Media Indicators' and 'Count Link Images As Images'
- Some improvements detecting Thread links and Post links for some forum types

On my REPO.

So I said I was feature freezing, and it appears I couldn't help myself and added some new things that could be called features. Oh well Smile

(2013-02-14, 18:23)hasselhof Wrote: Come on ruuk , spam your own thread & try and nail whats going on ha ha

It happens on and off, so it seems like it's on the XBMC end. The only other thing I could think is that something I'm doing is causing temporary bans on my IP. I won't know for sure unless someone else tests it and tells me how it's working for them
Cor blimey, at this rate you will clear up the todo list before V2 Big Grin

I like the new feature of video & picture icons.

Are you still getting the forum errors from earlier on or have you found the problem ?. I saw your test thread at the hub Smile
Version 1.2.3

Changes:

- Fix a bug corrupting user passwords
- Added 'Login Page' to data shared when sharing ParserBrowser forum rules

On my REPO.

Just a small one, but the last update made a bug that screwed up save passwords when saving the login info, notify status or ParserBrowser rules. Basically it was encrypting the encrypted password, which made it larger nonsense each time it was saved. Whoops.

If you are having problems logging in to a recently used forum, try re-setting your login password. You may have quite a few asterisks to delete to clear the old one Smile

(2013-02-15, 10:44)hasselhof Wrote: Cor blimey, at this rate you will clear up the todo list before V2 Big Grin
Unfortunately, the list seems to grow faster than I clear it Smile
(2013-02-15, 10:44)hasselhof Wrote: Are you still getting the forum errors from earlier on or have you found the problem ?. I saw your test thread at the hub Smile
I still get them, and still don't know what the issue is. I've been testing at the hub both because I can't access xbmc.org properly, and because I was getting post and thread links to properly be handled by FB on vBulletin forums like XBMCHub. I actually need to do that for other forums, but can't use xbmc.org until the problem with that gets fixed.
Hi ruuk,

I'm also getting the "Forbidden" error / comment.

1st log is standard log,
2nd log has the Forum Browser debug switched on
both are using Windows xp, Frodo, Confluence, V1.2.3, accessing xbmc.org

Hope they help, let me know how your getting on Confused

Forum Browser Log from windows xp

Forum Browser Debug Log from windows xp

The above also happens on Linux box.
This is a test of color
Color 2
Color 3
Color 4
(2013-02-17, 12:17)hasselhof Wrote: Hi ruuk,

I'm also getting the "Forbidden" error / comment.

1st log is standard log,
2nd log has the Forum Browser debug switched on
both are using Windows xp, Frodo, Confluence, V1.2.3, accessing xbmc.org

Hope they help, let me know how your getting on Confused

Forum Browser Log from windows xp

Forum Browser Debug Log from windows xp

The above also happens on Linux box.

I think I tracked down the issue. The user info is retrieved separately from the rest of the post info. The error was happening on that. I thought that perhaps since I make that call for each user as I parse the list that the server might not like me making calls that close together. I put a fifth of a second delay between calls, and now it works. The same error happens anywhere I make multiple calls very quickly, such as the login, get forums, check PM boxes when first getting the forum. I've put delays on all those, and it seems to be working. I'll have to watch it to see how it goes. Once I put up the next update, let me know if you still get the error.
Version 1.2.4

Changes:

- Created Forums Manager based on notifcations dialog
- 'Change Forum' button changed to 'Forums' which now opens the Forums Manager
- 'Options' button changed to 'Settings' which now only opens the forum settings
- Previous items under 'Options' have been migrated to the Forums manager
- The 'Set Login Page' option now asks if you want to use the URL after exiting WebViewer
- Moved the 'Manage Parser Rules' option from posts context and 'Set Login Page' to the Forums Manager 'Parser Browser' button (clicking the button brings up a menu asking which one you want to do)
- Fixed a bug where some forums caused 'Forbidden' errors when making calls too quickly (Notably xbmc.org)
- Taptalk: Now sets 'return_html' when getting posts which gives bold, italics, underline and color data.

On my REPO.

There's some pretty major interface changes here for forum management. The whole options menu is gone. The 'Change Forums' button has been changed to 'Forums' and now opens a dialog where in addition to changing forums, you can manage the forums as well.

I've had this rolling around in my head for a while.
The idea was to simplify the interface. Hopefully that is what I achieved Smile

There is still some work I need to do on this, but I wanted to get the fixes for xbmc.org out there.
Hi ruuk,

quick reply

The Forbidden error seems to be solved, error never appeared once in over an hour Smile well done mate!!!!

Lov'in the new layout......the settings button is very handy there.
The forum interface is very swish, and makes you more aware of all the extra forums to choose from.

Will check out all the new features you've mentioned previously very soon.

Thanks again

John. Big Grin

Now if there was a little clock somewhere, I would have realised the time .........Tongue
Hi ruuk,

had a little more time to test

loaded up a video from my library, started Forum Browser
then loaded up a video from retrogamer forum( a youtube video)
It asked if I wanted to interupt the video, I selected yes, but the original video didn't stop, and the new one didn't start
So I stopped all video and tried the same video from retrogamer forum on it's own it wouldn't play, also tried a vimeo video
from xbmc.org forum (page 20) on it's own & that never played either .
Both my Vimeo & Youtube addons are working ok

Log
(2013-02-18, 21:28)hasselhof Wrote: Hi ruuk,

had a little more time to test

loaded up a video from my library, started Forum Browser
then loaded up a video from retrogamer forum( a youtube video)
It asked if I wanted to interupt the video, I selected yes, but the original video didn't stop, and the new one didn't start
So I stopped all video and tried the same video from retrogamer forum on it's own it wouldn't play, also tried a vimeo video
from xbmc.org forum (page 20) on it's own & that never played either .
Both my Vimeo & Youtube addons are working ok

Log
Thanks for catching that and for the log. Something I changed recently broke it. I found the problem (because of the log) and fixed it. I'll try to post an update soon Smile
Version 1.2.5

Changes:

- Forum Manager: Adding forums now refreshes the forums list
- Fixed a bug causing errors when trying to play video
- Fixed tapatalk 'Forbidden' errors issue for some forums with notification service
- ParserBrowser: Improved progress bar movement when parsing Forums and Posts
- Now asks for confirmation when removing a forum

On my REPO.

Mostly some fixes. If I stay true to recent form, this will introduce one or more irritating new bugs Smile
Test

Test via ruuk's share social add-on to give me two video links to test he he.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum Browser - Programs Addon5