(2013-05-20 20:11)ruuk Wrote: Version 2.1.9
- Fixed colors for forum/user info to be viewable on dark skins
- Fixed a bug causing ParserBrowser forums to fail
- Fixed a bug preventing the viewing of images for links that are images
- Added handling for access errors (windows specific and generic permission) with the file locking used for signaling
- Added the ability to remove bookmarks
On my REPO.
Add & remove bookmarks is working ok
The pictures from the left hidden menu are working ok
The extra user info is much more readable now
I've had no strange goings on so far :D
I have noticed that the smiley dashboard alongside the keyboard & the arrow to make typing area bigger, can't get focus with a keyboard, but thats fine for me as I usually use my remote, which does work on the smiley dashboard & the arrow to make keyboard bigger :P Im aware of the keyboard shorcuts to get the smilies.
One reason I use mainly the light skin is because it resembles the actual XBMC.org website a lot
Thanks for the fix & update