Release - Forum Browser - Programs Addon

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
ruuk Offline
Skilled Python Coder
(2014-07-29 19:24)pvagner Wrote:  a few days ago I was trying forum browser addon. And I think I have discovered a version miss match or something being slightly broken in your repository Ruuk.
Your repository does not offer youtube.dl addon for installation and while trying to download forum browser addon it can't be installed because of missing dependencies. Forum browser started working for me after I have manually downloaded and installed youtube.dl.

Thanks for the heads up. There was an issue. It's fixed now.

[Image: sig.jpg]
find quote
hasselhof Offline
Donor
(2014-07-29 19:24)pvagner Wrote:  a few days ago I was trying forum browser addon. And I think I have discovered a version miss match or something being slightly broken in your repository Ruuk.
Your repository does not offer youtube.dl addon for installation and while trying to download forum browser addon it can't be installed because of missing dependencies. Forum browser started working for me after I have manually downloaded and installed youtube.dl.

Same for me. Had to install youtube.dl manually first then all was ok. Couldn't see youtube.dl it in your repo.

I will try again now.
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-29 20:27 by hasselhof.)
find quote
hasselhof Offline
Donor
Gotham v13.1 openelec v 4.07, confluence skin.
I did a fresh install of forum browser and dependencies

All working perfectly, it pulled youtube-dl" version="14.624.0. Gave it a bit of a test run, I've included log for you to see.

log

Thank you
find quote
ruuk Offline
Skilled Python Coder
Test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yVv9dx88x0

[Image: sig.jpg]
find quote