[REQUEST] Banner/Poster Toggle Script?
Lightbulb 
I posted in the help section about wanting XBMC to use banner.jpg when a skin required wide icons and poster.jpg for poster skins obviously. I was told that XBMC uses the folder.jpg and that I would have to choose to have it either be the banner or poster image.

Now the easiest way I can think of to do something like that is simply have a toggle script or script for both switching to banner images and switching to poster images. I don't know anything really about XBMC or python when it comes to coding but it seems like the simplest way would be to copy banner.jpg/poster.jpg and save it as folder.jpg.

I have gone over a bit of python coding and I wanted to take a crack at this script by myself but such a simple task would take me quite some time to grasp trying to learn python as well as XBMC commands. But I assume would take a matter of days for someone who was been doing scripts for awhile.

If someone would be willing to take on this task that would be great if not a push in the right direction with some helpful links would be great. I've started reading some on the XBMC wiki but it really doesn't explain much so I'll have to keep digging.

Lastly if I have been misinformed about this information and XBMC can do this or there is a script out there already I apologize.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Banner/Poster Toggle Script?0