asrok ion330 + dharma 4 = alamixer troubles
Sad 
Hi guys. i made an installation of dharma4 live on my asrock ion 330.
I like it but i have a problem = spdif output
I want use it, but i can't ear nothing. i found a work-around.
On a terminal i run > alsamixer e i found the cursor of spdif set to MM, then i set it to 00, and it souds very good Nod
But the boring thing is that the correction works only on the current istance.
When i shutdown the Asrock e then turn in on again the problem is still there Shocked
I tried to save my current alsamixer running > sudo alsactl store
but it doesn't work, at the next power on, same problem Oo
Anyone knows how to save and store permanently my modification of alsamixer ?, or where are stored the init settings of alsamixer and how to modify it ?
Thanks
got the same problem with HDMI and default audio jack on my asrock ion 330.

trying to install the Beta 3 now
Install the XBMC Audio Mixer Add-On, unmute all channels and you should be fine. Worked on my dad's asrock 330ht and the XBMCFreak Live Beta4 like a charm. The only thing is, that menu sounds aren't working, but I mute them anyways... the rest. music/video plays all fine.
running: XBMC 9.11 liveCD testing: XBMC SVN/ yaVDR 0.1.1

C2D E5200, XFX 9300, 4GB Corsair DDR2, BD-ROM, 160GB 2,5" HDD, Technotrend TT1600 DVB-S2; all in a MS-Tech 1200 enclosure with PSU Fan Mod
radivi Wrote:Anyone knows how to save and store permanently my modification of alsamixer ?, or where are stored the init settings of alsamixer and how to modify it ?

The alsa-utils will save your current mixer levels on shutdown and restore them on startup.

Code:
sudo apt-get install alsa-utils
@ FX-RIDER
Yes, it works, but i need unmute the mixer each time !!

@ TEMAR
I'll try with alsa-utils, when i'll be able to cable my Asrock with my router. Nod

Thanks you all, i'll keep you posted

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
asrok ion330 + dharma 4 = alamixer troubles0