[New Feature] Weekly TV Schedule (Script)
Thumbs Up 
This is something new I've put together. This uses the Next Aired Script to show you whats on all week.

The highlighted column is "Today".

Ignore the missing logo on Friday, my library needs cleaning. Smile
To learn more, click here.
Nice Smile
That looks great. The evolution of tv downloads to an actual pvr equivalent is amazing.

I know you said ignore the missing logo but, it'd be nice to have an alternate text label for shows which you don't have a logo for (which is common for a variety of reasons).
although nice I have to ask was this meant to be posted in the Shade forum too inform users of a change instead of here? (I can move it if you want) It seems to be a screenshot with no actual way on how to replicate it (code) or asking any questions about it. So doesn't really fit into skin dev sub forum.

Or did I miss the whole point somewhere ?
I think it would be cool if you could tell it to tie into your Sickbeard Coming Episodes queue, so you can see what's going to be downloaded next. Just a thought. Smile
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
ghostelement Wrote:I think it would be cool if you could tell it to tie into your Sickbeard Coming Episodes queue, so you can see what's going to be downloaded next. Just a thought. Smile

I don't think there would be an easy way of doing this since sickbeard currently has no api.

On the subject of dream (unlikely) features:
-Integration with pvr recordings.

But now we are heading off topic as this is the skinning forum.
good views, i have to know what info you're using to do that Big Grin
Jezz_X Wrote:although nice I have to ask was this meant to be posted in the Shade forum too inform users of a change instead of here? (I can move it if you want) It seems to be a screenshot with no actual way on how to replicate it (code) or asking any questions about it. So doesn't really fit into skin dev sub forum.

Or did I miss the whole point somewhere ?

Its not for Shade. I am going to add network logos to it then post the code for anyone to use in their skin. Its for everyone. Big Grin

ppic Wrote:good views, i have to know what info you're using to do that Big Grin

I'm using your wonderful script. Also, check your PM.
yes i've seen pm, i'll respond later Wink
How do you match a day. I always have wanted a section that Says "Airing Today" then it'll match up to 5 of your shows if they air today

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:How do you match a day. I always have wanted a section that Says "Airing Today" then it'll match up to 5 of your shows if they air today

I've made you the property.TODAY for that purpose Wink
mcborzu Wrote:How do you match a day. I always have wanted a section that Says "Airing Today" then it'll match up to 5 of your shows if they air today

I'll post the code once I add the network logo.

@ PPIC, is it possible to get the plot?
ppic Wrote:I've made you the property.TODAY for that purpose Wink

I could never think it through in my head but I finally sat down and actually coded and figured it out.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
igotdvds Wrote:I'll post the code once I add the network logo.

@ PPIC, is it possible to get the plot?

i don't have it, i can't give it to you Big Grin
This is so sick!

Being a UK user I have to wait ages to watch the new seasons of my favourite shows, and when they finally do come to the UK, I've already read what happens because some user on a forum forgot to add spoiler tags Tongue.

So when a show doesn't show up utorrent, I have to troll wikipedia and find out if it really didn't air, it it hasn't pred yet. With this, I wont Big Grin .

Also, instead of a skin, would an addon be more fitting?

And thank you for all your hard work <3 .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[New Feature] Weekly TV Schedule (Script)1