• 37(current)
[WIP] Welo - a new skin for XBMC in the making
comeon :p
we'll like it :d
liquidskin76 Wrote:Don't worry though, the design hasn't changed. Just improved in quality. Wink

Well as they say "put your money where you mouth is" screen shot comparison proof thanks Smile
liquidskin76 Wrote:Nope! Big Grin Not quite there yet.

screeshots of your progress would be great!
Jezz_X Wrote:Well as they say "put your money where you mouth is" screen shot comparison proof thanks Smile

LOL... why have i just broken out in a cold sweat! Eek

I'll knock up some screenshots of progress. Hopefully they will show the gradient banding improvements. I can see the gradient banding really bad on my 40" lcd, however due to room lighting not so much on my laptop screen. Having said that, i expect you'll say you see no difference!

I'll do screens of some of the dialog windows as well.

Regarding the darkness of the greys, there will be some tweaking later on. I've returned my new 1080p Samsung (3d was great but suffered from serious crosstalk). So i'm now testing again on my 5yr old Sony 720p 40". Shocking quality when compated to a modern 1080p! Shocked

I should have a new Sony 1080p 40" soon. Big Grin
too bad the beta has so many bugs Sad
like its based on alaska on first tought ?

if u press info it's not visible clearly...

truly cant wait for the full , u got an ETA in mind ? keep up the good work !
HansP Wrote:too bad the beta has so many bugs Sad
like its based on alaska on first tought ?

if u press info it's not visible clearly...

truly cant wait for the full , u got an ETA in mind ? keep up the good work !

That release wasn't even a beta. It was for anyone who wanted to carry on developing Welo.
oh woopsie :d
hubi2000 Wrote:Meanwhile in space over Tatooine…
Wink
Portugal here.
How about a screenshot of OSD and those dialogs u said? Maybe even a surprise alpha version or it's already reached beta stage? Smile
Japaja Wrote:How about a screenshot of OSD and those dialogs u said? Maybe even a surprise alpha version or it's already reached beta stage? Smile

this. this topics slowly dying, i mean people are even talking about were they are from Huh

screenshots would keep people interested in this skin.
krish_2k4 Wrote:this. this topics slowly dying, i mean people are even talking about were they are from Huh

screenshots would keep people interested in this skin.

Maybe there are people busy programming instead of posting each time the status.

I can assure you that this topic is not dead and for instance I'm completing welo for my own purpose.

Of course I'm to very interested in this version in the hope to share my mods with the community.
[EDIT:] ignore me... being a twat. I'll try and get some screens up very soon and a preview video.

Thanks for being patient! Wink
I just ask some questions and this immediately turns into flaming...
So, OSD isn't done yet and u still have a lot of work to do. OK, I respect that and sorry for stealing your time.
Japaja Wrote:I just ask some questions and this immediately turns into flaming...
So, OSD isn't done yet and u still have a lot of work to do. OK, I respect that and sorry for stealing your time.

Sorry dude. Wink

You're right, the OSD isn't done yet however things are progressing well. I'll get some screens and a preview vid up soon.

Thanks for keeping the faith.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Welo - a new skin for XBMC in the making4