• 1(current)
[WIP] Welo - a new skin for XBMC in the making

Fear not... Welo skin has not stopped development! Nod With the blessing of Welo and Hitcher, development continues here.

Obviously Welo skin wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the amazing idea and design work done by Welo. Thanks as well to Hitcher for the coding work he did.

For anyone who wants to catch up on the history of this skin, here's a link to the original development thread...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=72109

(Please note that the build that is available to download from the original thread is not an alpha/beta, and is not packaged as a zip. It was a WIP that was intended for handover to whoever took over development. No support will be given for this build!)

I will keep you updated as much as possible on development, plus hopefully post pics/vids of the skin in action as it progresses.

Cheers Wink

[UPDATE:] See below for new screens of Welo in action!
Home

Movies

TV Shows

Music

Music

Pictures

Settings

What can i say ... These are TOP news guys! Thanx!
Awesome guys! I'm really looking forwards to following your progress.
wish you the best Wink
Great news! I sincerely hope that you will deliver as promised Wink
looking forward to it!
It's true.
The development will start again as soon as possible.
Furthermore, we will try to keep the basic spirit of welo,
in terms of features and design.

Kudos to the original-devs (Hitcher, Welo).

Regards,
Ubuntuf4n
So glad this great skin didn't die, cant wait
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
great news, thanks for continuing this skin's development :-)
ubuntuf4n Wrote:Furthermore, we will try to keep the basic spirit of welo, in terms of features and design.

100% correct! We'll definitely stick to Welo's design! Wink
Hey I'm glad you guys have picked up the project, just before the old post was locked out I posted the below message and I was still wondering if anyone could give me a little insight on as to what might be the problem, I want to use the version of Welo that was released to the public until you guys release a version but I really want to have the movie ratings show up. Any help would be great.

I know no one is working on this but I just have to ask because even though this project is not finished it really supports all I need so far...however does anyone have the ratings not show up for their movies? Like its just blank, and no matter what i can't get the MPAA ratings down at the bottom with the rest of the meta info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. By the way, the ratings work for TV, just not for movies, also I use North America ratings. Also Im using Dharma.
ValiantXI Wrote:Hey I'm glad you guys have picked up the project, just before the old post was locked out I posted the below message and I was still wondering if anyone could give me a little insight on as to what might be the problem, I want to use the version of Welo that was released to the public until you guys release a version but I really want to have the movie ratings show up. Any help would be great.

I know no one is working on this but I just have to ask because even though this project is not finished it really supports all I need so far...however does anyone have the ratings not show up for their movies? Like its just blank, and no matter what i can't get the MPAA ratings down at the bottom with the rest of the meta info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. By the way, the ratings work for TV, just not for movies, also I use North America ratings. Also Im using Dharma.

Most likely because it's not coded yet.

Not 100% sure at this stage... not sure when we'll look at that exact piece of code... there's lots to do! Wink
So will the updates come in the form of a changelog at this point, as the skin has already been released as is, or will we be waiting for an official beta?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Welo - a new skin for XBMC in the making4